CHAPTER 37

Chapter 37: The Chosen One (Part 2)

Editor: Cherish

— Kang Yu, come here!

On the next day, Kang Yu and Han Sol went together to meet Dae Su at the designated meeting point.

Dae Su had arrived early, and cheerily waved to Kang Yu as soon as he spotted him.

— Please be quiet. — Kang Yu narrowed his eyes with a shake of his head, when he saw Dae Su’s teasing smirk as if to point out that he’d arrived with Han Sol.

— He-he-he, did everything go well yesterday?

— Yes, it was fine.

— Thanks God! Also, Kang Yu, these are the guys I told you about. — He pointed at a girl with brown hair and a guy with a sword on his hip

— Wow, — said Kang Yu as he saw the guy with the sword.

He was astoundingly handsome. His appearance was so ideal that you could compare it with a perfectly made sculpture.

Just staring at him made it seem like everything around him was painted in brighter colors.

— That handsome one is Kim Si Hoon, and the little girl’s name is Choi Eun Bi.

— Hey, who’s a little girl?!

— Ha, if you aren’t a little girl, then who is?

— Well, you look like you’re way over 40 years old.

— Wh..what?!

Eun Bi, after ending the quarrel with Dae Su, walked towards Kang Yu.

Her eyes were lit up and she extended her hand.

— Are you the one who Dae Su admires? I’ve heard many things about you! Also, you can address me as ‘you’, Kang Yu oppa!

‘Is this a second Dae Su?’ Kang Yu held back a laugh as he stared at the friendly looking girl.

— Alright. Then let’s begin with discussing our abilities and ..

—  Kyaa-a-a!! Unni, are you the support? You are so beautiful!  And your boobs are just wow! Even Cerberus would turn all of his heads to look at you.

(Editor’s Note: For those who don’t know, ‘Unni’ is how girls call their older sisters or generally other girls who are older than them.)

— Ah? …Thank you.

— Selfie! Let’s take one! I will brag to all my friends about this later!

Han Sol didn’t know what to say.

Kang Yu, who couldn’t finish what he was saying, watched with surprise at how Eun Bi took Han Sol’s hand and dragged her off somewhere.

Soon, the guy with a sword hanging on his belt came up to Kang Yu and reached out his hand.

—  It’s nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you from Dae Su. My name is Kim Si Hoon.

— Ah, yes.

— I’m on level 12, and I have a class A ability. As you can guess, I’m a Damager.

He gave Kang Yu all the necessary information clearly, and he spoke politely with confidence.

A Class A special ability at Rank 2, huh.

‘He looks like a comic book character.’

Kang Yu extended his hand in return.