CHAPTER 30

Chapter 30. The Guardian of Hell’s Thousandth Circle (Part 1)

Editor: Cherish

‘Was it really just me who thought we were dating?’  After leaving the coffee shop, Kang Yu was in a state of slight shock from Han Sol’s reaction to the words that they were a couple.

She made him delicious kimchi jjigae every day and let him stay at their house. Of course he thought they were dating. But all his hopes collapsed.

Kang Yu dejectedly dropped his head.

Gently looking at the guy, Han Sol said:

— About that… Kang Yu…

— Yeah?

— Um… You really thought we were dating?

— It’s a little embarrassing to admit it, but yes.

— I… I see… — The girl’s face was flushed as she walked a few steps behind Kang Yu.

When she paused, she looked into the distance and thought about something.

— Did something happen?

— Ah, no, nothing!  — Han Sol, who wasn’t expecting a question, hastily shouted out.

Kang Yu, surprised by her strange behavior, tilted his head sideways.

Han Sol continued to lag behind a little, staring again into the distance.

— Heh-heh-heh. — Kang Yu seemed to be thinking about something, a bright smile on his face.

Han Sol clenched her fists tightly.

When Kang Yu watched her behaving so strangely, he decided to come closer and ask her again if she was okay.

But Han Sol was ahead of him and having gained the courage, quickly approached Kang Yu.

— Kang Yu!

— Huh, yeah?

— It’s… recently…  — Han Sol started saying something when she stammered.

But it must have been pretty hard to say this ‘something.’ Her face was growing redder and redder and her voice was getting quieter and quieter.

— Han Sol?

— Um…  — She closed her mouth, and her body was shaking a bit.