CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23: Demon Followers (Part 2)

Editor: Cherish

— What..what the hell… — Dok Hyun could hardly speak coherently.

In the hands of the guy who was supposed to be the victim, the same Hellfire burned.

No, it’s not the same.

It only looked like his flame but was actually something else, something more powerful.

‘He can’t be defeated.’ Dok Hyun’s eyes were wide.

It was impossible to penetrate Kang Yu’s armor too.

Dok Hyun’s confidence that he could defeat Kang Yu was evaporating at the speed of light.

He turned pale and trembled even harder.

There was an undisguised alarm in his eyes.

‘What should I do…?’ The impossibility of winning was already an undeniable fact.

Kang Yu wouldn’t even have to move a step to fight — Hellfire will do everything for him.

Sweat trailed down Dok Hyun’s forehead. Now that he didn’t know what to do, he was fighting internally against himself.

Kang Yu watched the trembling founder of the guild with interest.

‘What will he do?’ It was clear from his appearance that he had already guessed that he couldn’t win, so his next action would be key.

The curiosity didn’t last long.

After a moment of reflection, Dok Hyun suddenly fell to his knees and stretched both hands to the ground.

— O Great!!!

— А?

— We waited for the Great to come down from heaven to us!

Dok Hyun seemed to be crazy, saying such phrases loudly. Kang Yu grinned involuntarily.

— Huh.

— You are our Lord, Messiah, and God! By leading this world, you can be despotic to us!