CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27. Stronger than Expected (Part 1)

Editor: Cherish

— Oh! Today is the day when the boss is at the gate.

— So, shall we hunt?

— Are you crazy? When you catch him…

Next to the man in uniform, there were a few Players discussing the monster boss.

They were arguing about whether to risk their lives to catch this monster.

‘As expected, starting from the Level C Gate, everything changes.’ Kang Yu nodded, staring at the Players gathered.

The equipment of the high-level players in particular was catching his eye.

You don’t have to be a genius to see such an obvious difference between entry-level and high-level Players.

‘Maybe I should get some equipment, too.’ He’d never met a monster who he would special equipment against in a battle, but you never know in advance what could happen in the unchartered waters of the Gate.

— Hm, let’s see… — If he was going to get equipment, he wouldn’t just get it for himself, but for Han Sol and Dae Su too. Kang Yu looked around again.

— Let’s go!

— Let’s rip his head off this time!

— Let’s get a reward!

One noisy party full of optimistic Players walked towards the Gate.

Kang Yu focused his gaze on the team that was leaving.

‘The inspection must be strict.’ Kang Yu heard more than once that from the C level, the inspection becomes more thorough. Each Player would have a different inspector.