CHAPTER 28

Chapter 28. Stronger than Expected (Part 2)

Editor: Cherish

— What, did he die from a single blow? — Kang Yu, who wasn’t trying to kill the boss, frowned and chuckled.

He originally planned to lure the monster to the other Players to defeat the dozens of trolls and orcs guarding the boss.

But his plan collapsed at the moment when the spear made of Magi, created only to attract the attention of the boss, pierced his heart, thus dying.

‘Is he really the boss?’ Kang Yu, not believing that he really died from one blow, was surprised to see the notifications.

‘Maybe I expected too much from a Level B monster.’ Kang Yu tilted his head to one side and felt the forces coming from his boss and trolls.

‘No.’ Still, the boss was stronger than small monsters.

In that case, there’s only one conclusion to be drawn:

‘I became stronger than I thought.’ Kang Yu certainly got stronger after the ritual, but he hadn’t thought so after meeting the red-haired girl.

Of course, he started to underestimate himself because he didn’t even meet her at a high gate, but at PC Bang.

‘Apparently, I still have plenty of power.’ He’d gotten to rank 3 and absorbed the Magi through a ritual in the Andras Guild.

But even though Kang Yu had that much power, he wasn’t stronger that girl.

‘Who is she?’ As he remembered the girl with the red hair he accidentally met, he came out of his hiding place.

After losing their leader, the trolls and orcs rushed towards Kang Yu with a wild roar.

Using Power of Blade, he created his black sword and slowly headed towards the monsters.

— We’ll have to change the plan a bit, — he said. He’d killed their boss with a single throw of his spear.

He felt like a tiger against opposing kittens.

Kang Yu decided he could handle the monsters himself even without involving the other Players.

— I’ll do it myself.

He wasn’t the kind of person to do risky reckless things.

From an outside perspective, many of his actions may seem dishonest, even low, but for the sake of his safety, he was ready to do a lot, even risking the lives of others.

Trolls were rushing in his direction, waving their clubs. Kang Yu put the blade forward and sent Magi towards the monsters.