CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11. The Magi Project (Part 3)

Editor: Cherish

— Heh. — Kang Yu grinned.

He was surrounded by the dead bodies of more than a dozen goblins.

— Phew. — The guy took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders.

He hid the blade, which was supported by Magi’s power.

‘The more there are, the harder it is.’ Kang Yu, rushing into the fight with the chicken screams, hadn’t considered his strength one bit.

Firstly, there were a lot of them. Second, they moved so chaotically that it was difficult to choose a target.

And most importantly, his Man Ma Jung was sealed, without which his Powers were negligible.

If he hadn’t used his physical strength, the Magi would only have had enough to start the fight.

When he dealt with the last five monsters, he barely had enough Magi to pierce them with a blade.

‘And yet…’ Kang Yu looked at the mountain of corpses again and smiled.

‘I caught a lot of them.’ Even though he had suffered, the catch wasn’t bad. ‘And my level went up, too.’

He alone defeated the lair of monsters, raising his level from 4 to 8.

‘Except Magi’s points didn’t go up a lot.’ Every time he leveled up, it only increased by 1~3 points.

Luck was not on his side. Or perhaps there was a rule of raising abilities that he was unaware of.

— Well, I’ll raise the Magi with the Devourer’s Power.

It was likely that any other player would be very upset if he didn’t get the necessary skeleton raise, but that’s not what he cared about.

Because he had a special power to promote Magi.

The Power of the Devourer.

The black smoke coming from his body wrapped everything around him.

He began to devour the energy of the surrounding monsters with special effort.

If the Magi was on a better level, he could make full use of the Devourer’s power.

It may seem that this power is necessary only for nibbling on the bones and pulling energy, but in reality, it is not.

Over time, when enough Magi is gained, the Devourer acquires various techniques that can help in becoming stronger.

And since Kang Yu has used the Power for at least ten thousand years, he was confident in his skills.

‘Unfortunately, it’s not enough to raise my Magi yet.’ Kang Yu looked at the remaining corpses with sadness.

[Magi promoted by 2 units]

‘Okay.’ Despite only a slight rise in Magi, Kang Yu felt that power and smiled a little.

It felt similar to his first days in Hell, when he was saving energy bit by bit.

At that time, he was also catching the weakest demons and killing them to accumulate Magi.