Chapter 16

Misa POV

The bell finally rang, indicating that the school was finally over.

A groan left my mouth when I realized that the cleaning duty was on Taehyung and me today.

I stretched my arms and was about to get up when someone slammed their hands on my desk.

I looked up and my eyes met with Karina.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"Follow me."

"W-why?" I knew damn well that it wasn't anything good....

She leaned closer and whispered, "Do as I say... Or you'll regret."

I turned towards Taehyung with desperate eyes.

He rolled his eyes and got up, "Make sure to clean the class after you are done talking, I'm busy today." With that, he was gone.

What was I even expecting.......

I sighed and got up.

Karina smirked and slung an arm around my shoulders, "Poor you.... Even the guy you like..... hates you."

She led me towards the rooftop, her three minions following behind.

"What is it that you want?" I asked once we were on the rooftop.

"You helped them, didn't you?" She asked out of the blue.

"H-huh?"

"Stella... You helped them rescue her..didn't you?" She said, coming closer.

"W-what are you talking about?" I started backing away.

"I don't know who rescued Stella... But there's just no way that you didn't help them... You helped them rescue Stella.... You helped them wipe out Team 3... "

"I di-" my words got caught in my mouth as she kicked me in the stomach.

I clenched my stomach and fell on my knees.

Karina came closer, bent down a bit and grabbed my hairs, forcefully making me look at her.

"You. Betrayed. SPARK." She spat and slammed my head on the ground.

"Shits like you don't deserve to live... " She and her minions started kicking me while I was curled on the ground, trying to protect my head.

"A powerless girl like you should know her place... "

One of the girl then splashed a whole bucket full of water on my body and the rest started laughing.

Karina crouched down in front of me and grabbed my hairs again, forcefully making me sit.

"This is not even close to what you deserve...." She said with a scowl.

"Surprisingly.... I'm not even scared..." I managed to smirk.

A stinging pain shot through my left cheek and my head fell on my right as she slapped me.

She was about to slap me again when her phone started ringing.

"You got lucky this time.... " she got up and walked inside the building with her minions.

As soon as she was gone, I laid on my back and looked at the sky,

"Maybe I did deserved that.... "

After laying down for sometime, I finally managed to stand and went towards my locker, limping all the way.