Chapter 13

Jin POV

I was sitting in Namjoon's office, waiting for him. Several minutes past and I frowned, its not like him to be late.

I was about to get up when the door opened and Namjoon stepped in,  looking frustrated.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Team 3 attacked again.... And this time, its Stella."

My eyes widened.

"Does Miss know?"

"I don't think so... And I'm afraid, when she finds out... She might do something reckless." Namjoon let out a frustrated sigh.

"Lets get ready.... We might be able to rescue Stella..." I said.

"No we cant Agent 2.... We can't go against SPARK." He shook his head.

"Maybe Misa can ask for help!"

"No don't tell her-"

Before Agent 1 could even complete his sentences, I've already dialed Misa's number.

She picked her phone after one ring.

"Hey... " her voiced sounded as if she was tired.

"Okey... So I wanna tell you something really bad.... Dont panic and listen calmly...."

I was about to continue but Namjoon  stopped me, "Dont tell her...." He warned.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "So, Team 3 launched their second attack... And this time its Stella.... They kidnapped her.... "

I waited for her response but all I got was silence..

"Hey... Don't do anything reckless okey..?? You cant go on alone... We dont even know where they took her... " I was starting to regret telling her.

After a minute, she finally spoke, "Some people never know when to stop.. "

"Huh??!" Suddenly the line went off..

I looked at Namjoon with wide eyes...

"Oh shit.... "

___________

Jungkook POV

I was pacing back and forth in my living room. Taehyung was sitting on the sofa, his eyes following me.

"Could you just stop walking back and forth like that...? Its making me dizzy."

"No I can't!! When are they going to arrive?!!" I screamed and pulled my hairs in frustration.

Its been one hour since Misa called Taehyung. Soon after her call, Lee know called me and we decided to meet up at my place.

My door bell rang and I quickly went to open it. On the other side were Lee know, Jimin and Liya. I looked at them from top to bottom and noticed that all three of them were armed with weapons.

"Are we just going to stand  here all night or...... " Liya muttered.

"Oh yeah... Come in."

Once everyone arrived, we gathered in the living room.

"Okey... So we are going to rescue Stella... But do we even know where they took her??" Yuna asked.

"I dunno...." I mumbled.

Jimin looked lost too. Lee know was busy talking to someone on the phone. Taehyung was in the other room, preparing weapons and Liya was just sitting on the sofa with her legs placed on the coffee table.
Looking as calm as ever.