Chapter 7

Liya POV

The person behind me got closer and whispered, "We finally met.....kitten."

I quickly jumped away and now I was standing between the three of them, one on the right, blocking the door and two on the left, blocking the window. They got closer and I noticed that they were all wearing the same type of hood and their faces were covered with masks. They wore pretty simple white masks. Great......this is turning interesting....

They started getting closer, that's when i noticed that there were specific numbers on their masks.....the one on my right had 208 and those on my left had 1011 and 197.....I wonder what they are for.

''So, are you gonna kill us too??" 1011 asked mockingly.

"Too? What do you mean? You guys were the one to kill that old man over there." I raised my hand in surrender.

"Now now, don't act so innocent... We know you were the one who killed one of our strong man two years ago." 197 said. They were getting closer.

"Wait a second.... Who exactly are you guys talking about? You don't really expect me to remember everyone I killed so far, do you?" I really don't know who they were talking about and its not like I even care. I just have to buy some time to come up with an escape plan.

"You must at least remember the person you killed a few days ago." 208 said.

"Wait a damn minute, the last time I killed someone was a long time ago. I didn't kill the one you are talking about. And even if I did.... What are you losers gonna do about it anyway." I smirked. Finally I had plan and if everything goes according to my plan, I might escape as well as kill one of them too.

"Ughh why am I here in the first place?! This is getting annoying... Let's just get this over with. " it seemed like 197 was getting irritated.

Perfect. That's what I want.

They started closing in on me. I smirked and was about to take something out from my pocket, but I suddenly stopped, my eyes widened and my head snapped towards the door.

Don't tell me.....

The door opened with a bang and there stood....

Stella....

Great. Just great. Now I've to come up with something else. Ughh my brain is already exhausted. I just wanna sleep.... "Umm.... Hi?" I lazily waved my hand at Stella.

She just stood there by the door, frozen, fear evident in her eyes. Her lower face covered with a mask. She was wearing a hoodie, so her hairs were covered, but it was not large enough to cover her eyes.

"Dont just-" before I could even complete my sentence, 1011 went past me and smashed Stella in the wall behind me. It all happened in the blink of an eye.

I quickly turned around and my blood started to boil when I realized that Stella was already unconscious and the guy was still choking her.

"Leave Stella alone." I lowered my head. As soon as I said that, all three of them froze.

"Your fight is with me.... Leave her out of it." I said trying to control myself.

"She is your comrade. So she is our enemy too you know." 197 stated.

"This is why I hate working in teams... Let's just get this over with." I sighed and dashed towards where Stella was. I pulled 1011 away from her and to my surprise, he didn't fight back, it was as if he was under some kind of spell. I quickly grabbed Stella and was about to dash towards the door but 208 blocked it.