Chapter 4

Misa was quit nervous to join that school for the second. She left all of it behind two years ago and now that she was back, she was kind of scared but happy at the same time to face Stella again.

She took a deep breath and entered the school building and went straight towards the office. She took her schedule and went towards her respective class.

The first thing she noticed when she entered the class was a certain someone, laying her head on the table. A smile formed on her face when she saw her.

"So students, there is a new transfer student in your class. I hope you treat her well. Now introduce yourself," the teacher said.

Misa nodded, "Hey guys! Nice to meet you, I'm Misa Ackerman," she said, looking straight at her.

Stella sat there frozen in her seat as tears started forming in her eyes, slowly falling down her face.

She was still the same ginger head Misa new. It seemed like she lost a little weight but not much had changed.

Misa's eyes softened. She felt a pang in her heart. She knew quite well that she was the cause of Stella's tears. Misa just sadly smiled at her.

Soon her vanished and she slightly narrowed her eyes when she saw a boy beside Stella, patting her back, trying to comfort her.

Musa turned her attention on the boy. He had dark brown hairs, nicely styled. His facial features were perfect.  He was wearing a red full sleeved tshirt.

Misa turned away her eyes and looked around the class, there were many new faces for her to memorize at once. Just then, her eyes landed on a boy who was already looking straight at her with a smirk. Misa looked back with a poker face.

"You may go and sit there," the teacher said.

Misa turned her attention to the only empty seat, which was beside a boy. He had raven hairs which looked really soft and smooth. His right elbow was placed on the desk with his head resting on the palm of the same hand as he was turning the page of a book placed on the desk with the fingers of his left hand. His eyes were focused on the book.

Stella nodded at the teacher and walked to sit beside the boy.

He turned his head to his left when he felt someone sitting beside him. Misa smiled sweetly and extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Misa."

He took her hand and smiled back, "Taehyung."

Misa turned her attention towards the teacher as Taehyung did the same, without a clue about what the future had in store for them...

The bell rang, indicating that the class had ended.

Misa decided to walk towards Stella and say hi to her, but hesitated as she was really nervous to meet her. She didn't knew how Stella would react. She was scared thinking what if Stella had already made new friends and doesn't need her...

Misa took a deep breath and was about to get up when someone wrapped her in a bone crushing hug. She froze for a moment but soon relaxed when she realized who it was. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"Hey! Where were you all this time?!" Stella cried, "You should've at least called me! I was so worried... I thought I was never gonna see you ever again."

Misa patted her back to calm her, "I'm sorry..." she bit her lower lips, trying to hold her tears.

"I missed you," Stella whispered, hugging Stella tighter.

Stella pulled away from the hug and held Misa's hands instead, scanningher from head to toe, "Wow... You've changed. You're not the chubby girl I used to know anymore. You used to be cute, but look at you now, you look beautiful," she said, smiling while wiping her tears.