Chapter 27

"Hey Jungkook, we are technically enemies so, if a time comes, where you'll have to kill me in order to survive..... Will you kill me..??" Misa asked looking straight in his eyes.

"Of course I won't..... Stella won't ever forgive me if I hurt you...." Jungkook chuckled.

"Thank you... " she smiled.

"What about you...?"

"I became what I'm today to protect Stella. All I want to do is protect her, even if she hates me for doing so... So if a time comes where I'll have to kill you to survive myself, I'll..... " Misa looked at him,

".............Kill you..."

________

5 years ago.

It was lunch break and everyone went their separate ways with their friends to eat their lunch.

While everyone was having fun, a girl was sitting under a tree, silently eating her lunch. There was no other kid around her, no one even tried talking to her. Being the shy girl she was, she never took the initiative either....

Like everyday she was eating silently when she felt someone standing in front if her.

She looked up with wide eyes, her cheeks puffed due the food.

"Hey, can I sit with you?" The girl who just came asked with a cheeky smile.

She gulped down her food and stared at her with confused look, "You sure you want to?"

"Of course I want to!" She grinned.

"If you say so." The girl who was sitting under the tree smiled back and  moved a little to her right, making place for the other girl.

They laughed and talked the whole lunch. They never realized how much time passed until they heard the bell.

The other girl got up and extended her hand, "Come on. Let's go. Let's meet here again tomorrow." She said with a wide smile.

The one who was still sitting just started at her hand, "D-Does this mean we.... We are f-friends?" She asked hesitantly.

The other smiled wider, "Of course stupid! I'm Stella by the way. What is your name?"

The other girl just smiled and took her hand, " Misa... "

______________

Taehyung POV

I arrived at the Agents HQ and rushed inside. Once I finally found the Agent 4 office, I pushed the door and found a worried looking jin sitting on the couch.

"Where is Misa?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"I don't know.... She just rushed out saying that she needs to protect Jungkook. I looked around but I don't know where the hell she disappeared..." He was frustrated.

"Let's check again..." I said and started wandering around the building, searching for any signs of her.

The only place left now was the rooftop.

I quickly rushed towards the rooftop and slammed open the door. I was greeted by emptiness.

I decided to look around, its better to see now than regret it later...

I was about to walk further when I suddenly heard a gunshot followed by a scream, "NOOOO!"

My heartbeat picked up pace. I turned around with my heart thumping in my chest, hoping it was a dream, and there she was, standing with eyes just as wide as mine.