ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ

hii guys!! thank thank thank thank you for 5k reads, ik it may not seem like a lot compared to other stories but it is to me so thank you guys :)
-
v i n n i e s  𝑝 𝑜 𝑣
~~

it was currently 1 am and i was so fucking bored. y/n was usually with me on weekends but she never asked to come over like she always does so i didn't text her because i thought maybe she was busy.

but fuck it i was way too bored, it's worth a shot.

i pulled put my phone and opened my messages app. i clicked on her icon and began typing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                    y/n's <3
                            —————————-

y/n!! what are u doing let's go skate
                                                       i'll pick u up

bitch skate? ion got roller blades😰😰

                                    skate board dumbass

can u buy me one

what happened to ur other one?
don't have one😟

yes you do are you okay?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i was honestly so confused on why she was acting like that. should i just go over there? i pondered for a little bit hesitant, because what if she was acting dumb as a way of stalling.

i regarded myself and got up and threw on a hoodie. i looked for my keys and put them in my pocket. i put on a pair of shoes i found of the floor and walking to my door.

i slowly started to leave, not wanting to wake anyone up.

when i finally got outside i locked the door and headed to my car.

i unlocked it and hopped in the drivers seat. the key was now in the ignition and my hand was on the gear shift putting it in drive.

i started driving, one hand on the 10 and the other on the 2. i quickly pressed on the radio and an unfamiliar song came on.

my focus switched from the road to my phone when i got a text from y/n.

the notification read "i'm honey".

i started driving slower and opened up my phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                       y/n <3
                         ——————————-
i'm honey

what?

i'm hony

shit

horny
cool.

gonna go flick the bean brb😈😈🥶🥶

uhhh

stom interrupting me.

ok i'll stom

fu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as i was texting her my eyes would look up after a few seconds

(don't text and drive kids😃👍)

i was still confused asf but i just brushed it off.

i finally got to y/n's. i pulled into her drive way and put the car in park.

i got out of the car and lightly jogged up to her door. i opened it using her house key she gifted me.

i lightly shut the door and started walking up the stairs, to her room.

when i approach her door i heard 'GONE, GONE/THANK YOU' playing by tyler the creator.

i opened the door and a strong smell immediately hit my nose.

now i know why she was acting like that. she looked up at me and smiled at me.

"hiiii vinnieeeee." she laughed.

"hey." i lightly chuckled and looked at her eyes.

she started to keep her head low. i walked up to her and lifted up chin with my finger to look at her.

"are you high?" i laughed obviously knowing the answer from her red squinted eyes.

"yea bitch ur late." she gave me attitude.

"well i wanted to go skate but clearly ur not in the state" i poked her side.

"mmm go get me food." she hummed into my chest as he hugged me.

"what do you wanna eat?" i asked her.

"nothing im too lazy" she scooted back.

i laughed and sat down on her bed, getting comfortable.

she look at me and got on top of me, she started to kiss down my neck.

"y/n, you're high." i denied her as much as i wanted to.

"you're hard." she said into my neck.

"still." i said back to her.

she looked back up at me and reached back for something.

she got back in position and a dab pen was in her hand.

she smiled at her and tilted her head.

i smiled for a second and then grabbed it. i hit it a couple of time.

my hands rested on her hips, as she straddled me. my back was leaning on her upholstered bed frame.

i grabbed the back of her head, bring it to mine. i tilted my head and shotgunned her. she complied and smirked during the action.

"your eyes get way more red than mine do." she mentioned.

"you're hot while you're high." i looked at her.

she smirked. "i know." and with that she got up  off me and layed next to me.
-
a/n:
word count: 807
oh to get high with someone that isn't my sister
this isn't edited so my bad if there's mistakes