*relief

hello. there will be a part two of 'appointment' , i just have to finish it :)

this is actually kinda long tbh
-

y/n's pov

i pushed vinnies hands off of my body for the hundredth time tonight.

"vinnie, come on, please."

"what? so i'm not allowed to touch my girlfriend?" he asks, stupidly. also while replacing his hands right back onto my waist pulling me closer to him. his head dropped into my neck and he breathed in my essence.

"don't be dramatic. you're just being so touchy tonight."

"i'm always touchy-" he starts. his hands massage my thighs, rubbing up and down on them, gradually reaching higher each time.

"but tonight it's extreme. why is that?" i state.

"becauseee.." he began, emphasizing his words. his hands slowly sneak to the inside of my thigh, and heading up my dress.

"..you're so pretty." he says to me as he kisses my temple. i blush at his praise.

"and, you've had me turned on all day. i've been so hard, all night. all thanks to you, gorgeous" he implies. "but i'm sure you already knew that."

after focusing on his words, i then realized his hand was now fully underneath my dress, playing with my cotton panties.

i slightly shook my head. however, i didn't remove his hand. "vinnie-"

he brought up a single finger up to my lips. he made a faint shooshing sound, "c'mon, sweetheart." he pressed a single kiss onto my neck directly onto my weak spot, to his knowledge. his hand now embracing my heat.

"but there's so much people here and you're being so over the top.."

he laughed under his breath at my comment. "..over the top?"

he moved away from my throbbing haven. his hand slid up my loose flowy dress, caressing my stomach then groping my breasts.

"see that table over there?" he gestures to the empty table in the middle of the huge room filled with people.

i nod my head.

his head lowers into my neck, his lips are hovering over my ear. "i'll bring you over there, and i'll fuck you right on top of that table, infront of everybody, and i'll love every single fucking second of it. then i'll take you home, and do that exact same thing, repeatedly, all night." i feel a nibble on the shell of my ear followed by his warm tongue.

i gulped and closed my eyes for a split second, thinking about it.

"and that's not near over the top for me, baby. you want to see over the top?" he asks me rhetorically. i don't answer him.

"i'll give you over the top, and i'd be more than happy to."

i didn't want to get turned on. not here. with vinnie already acting like a teenage boy going through puberty, if i showed any signs of arousal he'll quickly take me anywhere. and we'd probably end up being really fucking loud, get caught and end up on a sex offenders list for public consensual crime. or maybe i'm being dramatic.

i tried my best to remain calm and hide just how turned on i was. we won't be here forever, but until we get home, vinnie is going to have to keep his dick in his pants.

~
i'm biting on my lower lip to contain any noise from escaping, in attempt to not give vinnie the satisfaction he wants. his fingers are currently twisting and scissoring inside of me. all the while hes grabbing one side of my neck, kissing and sucking on the other side as if he's a vampire who hasn't seen the light of blood in years.