*appointment I

you say you wanna fight i say i'm a baddie i say ok send me the addy i know you gonna be maddy aye aye they call me daddy if you didn't know my name i go easy trust me i'm breezy i been trippin i been sipping they been tippin i been lickin aye aye aye tippin and i'm getting money getting bars and cash. 💅💅🤪
- stupid bitch in sixth grade
BARSSSSS

-

y/n's pov.

i sat in the cold waiting room of medical clinic, waiting to be next. goosebumps trailed up my arms. i rubbed my arms, causing friction in hope to warm up.

the hinges of the door creaked, causing me to look up.

an average sized man walked out of the room, followed by a taller man dressed in a white coat.

he was looking down at his clipboard, reading.

"y/n, l/n?" he called out. he looked up and scanned the room. his facial features were now in sight. he was quite attractive.

of course. just my luck.

why wouldn't my doctor be surprisingly hot? men like this are no where to be found in my regular life. but of course, my doctor, just had to be the one.

i kept leering at him, then remembered it was my name he just called.

i quickly stood up and he looked at me, then smiled.

he greeted me. respectfully i responded.

he held the door open widely with his back, allowing me to come in first.

"you can take a seat." he told me and pulled out a black inked pen.

i sat down on the edge of the examination table.

"i'm mr. hacker , and i'll be your doctor. temporary or permanent, depending on your choice."

"alright, let's start off with some questions to go over your medical history. and then we'll get continue with the actual reason you came today." i nodded my head in response.

"are you prescribed to any medications?" he read off of his clipboard.

"no, not currently." he scribbled on the sheet.

"any allergies?"

"not anything serious. just pollen in the spring." i said and he nodded.

"do you smoke or drink heavily, or at all?"

"occasionally, not regularly."

"does your family have history of mental illnesses, addictions, or diseases?"

"well, on my mother's side, diseases and mental illnesses ran in the family."

"do you show signs of either of those?" he looked up at me.

"uhm, maybe mentally."

"like what?"

"the most fit, probably anxiety or depression. but only growing up. it's not as serious." i explained.

"hm, that may just be what you think."

"are you sexually active?" he asked next.