*𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

hi guys!! thank you for 3k readsss omlll :))
slight smut warning
-
Y/N'S POV

i was out at the drug store looking for a list of things. after i grabbed everything i need i texted vinnie to see if he needed anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~           
vin <3

                            i'm at cvs, you need anything?

nah i'm good, when are you gonna be home?

                                                 idk probably soon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i shut off my phone and stuck it in my back pocket. i walked up to the cashier and set my items on the counter. the lady swiped my items and set them in a bag for me.

"thank you, have a nice day." i said to her as i grabbed my bag. i walked outside and spotted my car, making my way across the parking lot.

i got in my car and started driving off. the drive would be about 15 minutes, so i hope that's soon enough for vinnie, i'm not sure why he asked.

i was interrupted by my thoughts when i got. call from my best friend, alissa.

"hey." i picked up.

"hey y/n, what are you doing right now?" she asked.

"oh i'm just driving home"

"ahh gotcha, well i was just checking in to see what you're up to." she seemed off honestly, maybe i'm crazy.

"yep, well what are you doing today?" i asked her just to keep a conversation

"nothing right now. just sittin at home" she sighed.

"oh well i'm gonna go, thanks for checking in" i slightly laughed.

"yeah you're right you gotta drive, drive safe love you."

"will do, love ya too." and with that i hung up.

now i was in the neighborhood, driving through.

soon enough i pulled up to the house. i put my car in park, opened the door and started walking to the back. i tried opening the trunk but i remembered i forgot to pop the trunk (lmfao dumbass does this all the time).

i groaned and walked back up to the drivers seat, opening the door and popping the trunk. i walked back to the end of the car and opened the trunk, grabbing all of my items.

i locked my car and dragged myself up to the front door. i set my bags down to grab my keys from my pocket. i unlocked the door and walked in, shutting the door with my foot. i set down all of my bags.

i started to hear groaning.

please don't let that be what i think it is. i said to myself in my head.

i sat down wondering if i should go in there. i sighed and got up, i started anxiously walking to our shared bedroom.

if this bitch is seriously fucking some random ass girl in my bed i'll beat his ass.

i finally reached the door and hesitantly put my hand on the door knob. my hand rested on the door knob for a few seconds before opening it.

when i opened it i was greeted by vinnie sitting in his game chair, jerking off.

i went wide eyed as his head jerked up.

"uhh i leave you alone." i laughed a little before  shutting the door. i heard him shuffling around and foot steps getting closer to the door.

the door swung back open and vinnie walked out of it, to me.

"well maybe if you didn't take so fucking long at the store you wouldn't have saw that." he said, still trying to catch his breath.

"you couldve just waited, you're impatient."

"no, you're just a slow poke." he said grabbing my hand bring me back into the bedroom.

i followed him. once we were fully in the bedroom he placed his hand on my face and starting kissing me.

obviously, i kissed back, starting to throb into between my thighs.

then i remembered i was on my period.

ugh.

i pulled away. "we can't, i'm on my period."

he groaned and rested his head on my shoulder.

"buttt i can do one thing." i said while smirking. making him rapidly look up.

i got down on my knees and started to pull his pants down, along with his boxers. his length sprung up, hitting his lower stomach. (god forgive me i used "length" 😫😫💔💔")

i softly gripped onto him, kitty licking the tip. he let out a very soft groan.

"don't be a tease, y/n" he said.

i listened to him and took all of him in my mouth earning a groan from him.

i started stroking him as i sucked. he was trying to keep his moans in by biting his lip.

he wrapped his hands around my hair making a handed ponytail. i closed my eyes, continuing my actions but sped up.

his groans started to grow louder. i was now using two hands, he was slightly pushing my head down onto him.

he twitched in my mouth, letting me know his was close. i started going faster, trying to get him to release.

soon enough, i felt a warm liquid fill my mouth. i quickly swallowed.

i got up from my knees, to be face to face with him. he gave me a quick kiss.
-
a/n:
word count: 874
mane idk how to end that shit so that's all😄