𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡

hi hello loves. angst for today 🤘

-

"vinnie, how am i supposed to trust that it won't happen again..? i thought i could trust you at first but look where we stand. you've been unloyal to me." i speak, disregarding the aching in the back of my throat.

" y/n please hear me. i want you, only you, there's no one else for me. it's always going to be you. i realised it. everybody makes mistakes, please, i want you to trust me again."

"how can i do that?" i sob.

" i don't know" he holds his face in his palms "i don't know"

"it's going to take so much for you to earn my trust back. from the beginning i was already paranoid about you cheating on me considering the amount of girls who wanted you. you could get anyone you wanted, it's unbelievable i'm so clueless."

"no, baby, you aren't. listen to me you have every right to feel the way you do. by all means, but i want to gain everything we had back. by myself. i want to make everything up to you, please let me prove to you you're the only girl i'll ever want." he cups my face.

more tears fall down my cheeks, stinging my skin with mascara. i look away from his eyes, barely able to resist his sweet optic.

his teary eyes look at me with hope. i can't make up my mind. how can i lose him? he's everything.

"you're seriously going to have to prove that to me." i look down

"and i will, if you let me"

i'm scared of regret.

>><<

"don't tell me you forgave him." avani looks at me shamefully.

"obviously i didn't forgive him. i told him he was going to have to earn my trust back. was it a mistake?"

"i mean no, considering it's vinnie. although i wouldn't ever be able to allow it" she brags.

"i love him too much to say no to him." i sigh

"i know.."

our conversation was interrupted by the front door opening.

avani and i turned our heads to meet with vinnie.

avani had the most annoyed look plastered across her face.

"where you been, white boy? cheating?" avani says blatantly.

"avani!" i say, shocked by her blunt choice of words.

"we already talked about it, avani." vinnie remarks.

"oh yeah, pshh, discussing it undoes the fact that your dick was in another woman." she shrugs.

vinnie looks shameful.

"don't let him brainwash you while i'm gone." avani says to me before going back upstairs.

"so, what were you doing?" i asked him.

"i was shopping for your birthday, next week." he smiles at me.

"oh right, what did you get?" i ask hopefully.