*𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

i've had so many ideas for stories but i don't know how to write any of them LMAOO. anyway hope u like this
-

to this day i'm blown away by the fact vinnie wants anything to do with me.

hes way out of my league.

he has an absolutely gorgeous wife, willing to give him anything he wanted. yet i wake up in his bed each morning his wife wasn't at home.

vinnie held me in his arms, with his hands resting on the skin of my ass.

i inhaled taking in the pheromones of his body. i ran my hand along the prickle of his chest tracing my finger tip along his abs. i admire his v-line in open sight thanking his loose shorts hanging onto his hips. his hand subconsciously slides across my skin clutching onto my compacted waist. then resting onto my bare breast. i stare intently at his ink-filled veiny hands, the ones that grope and pleasure me each and everyday.

i close my eyes taking in every moment knowing it won't last forever. soon his wife will come back and his attention will no longer be mine. i know i have no place, but i hate the thought of vinnie with her. thinking of him fucking her the way he does with me.

i want him to be just mine. the only one he makes feel good. him being the only one who makes me feel good.

is it selfish?

he was hers first. if it were me, i'd be livid. but i don't care. as long as i have him, all to myself. that's all i need. he's all i need.

i don't need food or water. nothing at all. as long as he's with me to make me feel nice for once in this fucked up life of mine. he gives me a reason. a reason to not hate my existence. to regret it completely.

i need him to want me so much more than her. so much that he wants nothing to do with her. i remove his hands from my body. i push on his shoulder blades making him his back lay flat against the bed.

i straddle him and lean down to kiss his muscular collarbones, then up his neck.

i continue to kiss his neck sloppily leaving marks, slowly grinding against him. i hear small grunt leave his lips.

i kiss his jawline soon meeting with his pink plump lips.

he kisses me back slowly due to just waking up, but not missing a second of this.

"what're you up to..." his husky morning voice says to me.

i kiss his pretty sore lips once more before saying "i want you.."

his hands grasp at each of my thighs "is that so?" he asks.

i hum in response before sliding his shorts down his legs. i stroke his hard on before running it up and down me.

i slip it inside of me slowly sinking down onto it. i let out an earthy moan feeling his thickness stretch me out.

he groans feeling the warmth take on his dick. i rock my hips against him causing friction under neath us. the warm feeling of his skin against mine comforted me.

his hands loosely held at my hips, trying to guide me.

his moans and groans beneath me encouraged me to continue.

"fuck.." he lets out "you're so good"

i moan loudly at his words. "tell me i'm better than your wife vinnie." i tell him whilst picking up my pace.

"what?"

"go on, tell me how much better i am than her, how much better i feel." i need to hear him say it so bad.

"youre so much better than she is." i moan loudly at his words. "you feel so much better,"

his eyebrows furrow in pleasure.

"don't stop, y/n, don't you fucking stop" i feel his hands grab every square inch of my body in pleasure. it's never been this good between us. the tension has never been this hot. i wish i could do this for the rest of my life. just stay like this.

he sits up and grabs my hips rocking them back and forth quickly. i throw my head back listening to the lewd sound of our skin clapping against each other fill the room. he's never been this vocal. the sound of him moaning in my ear could make me release on the spot.

now i feel worthy. the feeling of him in pleasure by me makes me feel worth it. i want to be used just for his pleasure whenever he wanted, whenever he needed to let out any stress or frustration. i wanted to be there for him. i know i could be a way better stress reliever than the wife of his.

"i want you to use me whenever you want, vinnie, please. i want you to want me."

"i do want you, baby. so fucking bad. you're all i want. just you. soon angel."

"what?"

he picks me up and stands, holding me by my thighs. my arms are wrapped around his neck to help keep stable.

he starts fucking into me at an ungodly pace. with each thrust he hits my cervix just the right amount to make my stomach feel jittery. my head felt heavy, making it unable to hold it up. i lay my head in the crook of his neck moaning loudly into his ear knowing he loves the sound of it.

"you're such a fucking slut"

"this is what you wanted, hm? to be fucked until you can't think straight. is that what you want?"

he set me down onto the fine wood dresser not stopping his actions.

"you feel too fucking good." he starts to whimper into my ear. such a lovely sound.

now i'm not worried about his wife. she's the least of my worries. i've never been so secure. vinnie sucks harshly at my sweet spot as he forces my legs open by my knees.

sweat droplets are held at his forehead, he cheeks are flushed with a light pink and his lips are wet.

i lean into his face kissing him with passion to be kissed back with the same energy. our connection feels so vibrant. we moan simultaneously chasing our highs so desperately to feel a release. his head hangs over my shoulder finishing the both of us off. the sound of our shared orgasm pleasantly fills my ear. his teeth come in contact with my ear lobe; he tries to keeps his groans inside as unloads as much as possible.

i clench around him one last time, savoring the feeling of being filled so nicely.

we breathe hard trying to regain ourselves.

"vinnie.."

"yes baby?"

"what did you mean early when you said soon?" i ask him looking into his eyes.

he smirks and kisses my lips "i'm filing for a divorce, love" he says and helps me off of the dresser.

-
a/n:
word count: 1178
mixed feelings about this 🤔