Chapter 11

HAWKS' POV:

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked as I watched y/n literally stuff her face with food.

Guess I'm not the only one that loves chicken

"Hmm. I dunno. But you should make sure you're out of here before Dabi gets back. Unless, you would like being turned into a fried chicken dinner."

"Noted." I said with a slight chuckle. "Well I think it's pretty obvious you don't wanna leave the house sooo... How about we make cookies?" I saw her eyes light up at the mention of more food.

Mental note: periods make females food crazy.

"Alright lets go see what you have in the kitchen" she groaned in annoyance, not wanting to get out of bed. Laughing to myself, I sent a feather over to float her into the kitchen.

"Hey!! Put me down you overgrown chicken!!" She yelled as she floated down the hall. I just laughed and set her onto a chair.

"Ok! Let's see what you got here." I went around her kitchen and pulled out all the necessary ingredients.

I was texting someone on her phone as I started putting the ingredients into a mixing bowl.

"Dabs said he'll be home in an hour." She said as she turned her phone off and focused on what I was doing.

Y/N'S POV:

Hawks was putting stuff into a mixing bowl while I was texting dabi.

Dabs🔥💙

Y

/n: Dabssssssss.

Dabi: What's up princess?

Y/n: When are you coming home??

Dabi: Aww. Do you miss me already?

Y/n:  No I miss your warm hands. My stomach still hurts.

Dabi: Ouch. Just for that I'm not telling you ;)

Y/n: Please Dabiii🥺

Dabi: Ok ok fine. I'll be home in an hour I don't have much work left here.

Y/n: Thank youuuu

Dabi: mhm. See ya soon princess.

End of conversation

I set my phone down and focused on Hawks. "Dabs said he'll be home in an hour."

Hawks just hummed in acknowledgement. "So scarface just lets you call him "Dabs"?" Hawks questioned.

"Well it's not like he could really stop me, but yeah I guess. He's never told me to stop or that he doesn't like it." I said as I watched the cookie dough start to form.

"Huh. I've never seen him let anyone call him any kind of nickname. I guess you must be special."

My mind wondered back to yesterday and all the teasing I got away with. I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear Hawks trying to get my attention until I felt a feather on my face. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and regained my focus.

"Sorry- what were you saying?" I said as I nervously ran my fingers through my hair. "You ok there, kid? Your face is awfully red. What were you thinking about that has you that messed up?" He joked.