Chapter 3

The next morning

Dabi's pov:

I woke up and saw y/n cuddled into my chest still. I smiled softly and kissed her forehead. Adorable. I thought to myself. I reached over and grabbed my phone to see I had 5 missed calls from Shigaraki. I slowly got up and put a pillow in my place for y/n to cuddle.

I cleaned up the mess from the night before I pulled out some things to make breakfast. It was the least I could do for y/n. While cooking I hear my phone ring. Of course it's that stupid hand man. Ugh. I picked up my phone and answered.

D: "What do you want handy?"

S: "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

D: "Jesus fuck handy be quiet." I peeked over to make sure y/n was still asleep. Luckily she was.

S: "You need to come back to the base."

D: "And why is that?"

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and heard Dabi on the phone so I just listened. It smelled like he was cooking and it smelled really good. I heard Dabi set his phone down and put it on speaker.

The conversation:

D: "Look. I found a really nice girl and she trusts me. She's been nothing but kind since we met and I don't wanna ruin what I have with her. I'm not telling her who I am yet so stop calling me."

S: "And why haven't you told her? Are you afraid she'll leave like everyone else? Once she knows you're a villain she won't want anything to do with you."

D: "You think I don't know that?!" He whisper-yelled.

S: "If you don't tell her I will. So hurry up and figure things out and come back to the base!"

D: "Ok, Ok fine. Just leave me alone now."

S: "You have a week." He then hung up on Dabi.

Back to y/n's pov:

I layed there, frozen from the shock of what I've just heard. He's a.. Villain..? I could feel my eyes start to water as I buried my face in my blanket. Why wouldn't he tell me.. Is he just planning to.. K-kill me..? I slowly sat up and wiped my tears. I need to confront him about this. I stood up and wrapped my blanket around me. Slowly walking over to Dabi who was cooking still with a smile on his face. He'd never hurt me.. Right?

"Dabi." It looks like I startled him because I saw him flinch. "Good morning princess." He said with a smile. He looked up at me and I felt my eyes begin to water again. He must've noticed because his smile faded into a look of concern.

Dabi's pov:

I hear y/n say my name which startled me a little since I didn't hear her get up. "Good morning princess." I said with a smile, still looking at what I was cooking. I didn't get an answer so I look up and see her wrapped in a blanket with teary eyes. "Y/n?? What's wrong??" I stop what I'm doing and pull her into a hug. She sniffled and pushed me back. "Huh? Y/n?" I looked at her confused.

"When were you planning on telling me? Or were you just planning on keeping it a secret so you could gain my trust and kill me?" I stood there in shock. "Y/n what are you talking about?" "Don't act stupid! I heard you on the phone!" She yelled, now with tears rolling down her face. Shit. I'm gonna fucking kill you Shigaraki. "I would never hurt you y/n." I pulled her back into a hug and didn't let go. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to hate me. I didn't want you to leave like everyone else did."

She finally gave in and hugged me back. "You make me happy y/n. I had more fun last night then I have in over 10 years. I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Y/n's pov:

I hug him back tight and cried into his chest. "S-so you aren't going to hurt me..?" I felt his grip on me tighten. "Never. I'd give my life before letting you get hurt." We stood there in our hug for a few minutes.

I stopped crying and rested my head on his shoulder. "I'll finish up breakfast, you should go get changed" I nodded and let go of him. He went back to cooking and I went to change.

I changed into my favorite pair of black ripped jeans and a crop top. I walked back out to the kitchen where Dabi was putting the food onto plates. "Do you need clothes?" I asked as I sat down in front of him. He stuttered a bit before nodding, he put his head down as if he felt shameful. "Then we'll go shopping after breakfast!" I said with a smile. "I have something you can wear for now and after we finish eating we'll go shopping."

Dabi's pov:

She really is like an Angel. I nodded in agreement ad I handed her a plate. I sat next to her and ate my food. "This is amazing!" Y/n said happily. "Glad you like it" I responded. "Oh and after we're done shopping or whatever I need to head back to the base for a bit. You're welcome to join if you'd like." She nodded and quickly finished her food. "I'll go grab those clothes for you" she said as she got up and went to her room.

She came back with black jeans, a black T-shirt and a dark grey hoodie. "Your clothes are washed and on your bed if there's anything you want from there instead" she smiled and handed me the clothes. "Thanks y/n. You're so sweet" I said as I put our plates in the sink and went to my new room.

I got dressed and went back to the living room to see y/n waiting. I smirked as I looked at her outfit then mine. "Well would you look at that. We match." She giggled.

-Time skip to after they're done shopping-

Y/n's pov:

"I had a lot of fun!" I said as I helped Dabi bring his bags to his room. He smiled and looked at his phone for the time. "We've gotta get going before that bastard calls to yell at me again." "Oki!" I took his hand and lead him to the balcony. "Where's the address?" He looked confused but told me. "You have to trust me ok?" He was even more confused but nodded. I stood on the edge of the balcony, still holding his hand. I used my quirk to form wings on my back and I jumped. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard Dabi scream. "Aww does the big bad villain have a fear of heights?" I said as I created wings for him to help keep him at my level. I felt him put one of his arms around my waist to keep steady and I giggled.

After a while of flying we finally got to the base. I set Dabi down gently and landed, making the wings disappear. "So uhm.. What is your quirk exactly?" He looked ready to vomit. "My quirk is called light. I can turn light into objects and I can use it to form wings. I can use any kind of light, sunlight, moonlight or artificial light like from a lightbulb. The more light there is, the stronger my quirk is." I smiled and fixed my shirt. "That's awesome. Now let's go it's right through here." He said as he takes your hand and leads you through a door.

-------------------------------------------------------

1300 WORDS. That's crazy. Anyway- I'm gonna stay up for a little and try to get another chapter out or at least get it started.
Hope you enjoyed!🖤