Chapter 4

Author's pov:

Dabi took y/n's hand and led her into the hideout. She smiled at the feeling of his hand in hers but that smile quickly faded when they walked into the bar only to be scolded by a man covered in hands. "What took you so long?! And who the hell is that?!" Shigaraki yelled. Y/n stood behind Dabi and held his hand. He looked back at her and smiled. "It's ok y/n, I won't let him hurt you."

She relaxed a bit and kept a hold on his hand. Dabi looked back at Shigaraki. "We went shopping and we came here. This is the girl I told you about this morning, the one I'm staying with." Y/n stepped out from behind Dabi. "Hello hand man." She spoke.

The room when quiet when suddenly Dabi and the others burst into laughter. "I like her!" Twice says between laughs. Toga agreed as she also laughed. Shigaraki stood there in rage. "I'll kill you!" Dabi's face went serious. "You even get close to touching her and I'll cook you alive handy."  Y/n smiled and hugged Dabi. He smiled back and held her in the hug.

Y/n's pov:

Dabi and the hand man started arguing so I pulled my sketch book out of my bag and opened to an empty page. "Ooh what's this?" Toga asked and sat next to me. "It's my sketch book" I answered and looked at her. She sat still so I looked at her and began to draw.

She watched as I drew. I looked over at Dabi and the hand man arguing still. I'll have to ask what that hand man's name is. It look like Dabi was winning because hand man looked really pissed off and Dabi was laughing. I looked back at Toga and continued drawing.

After I finished drawing Toga I ripped the page out and gave it to her. She jumped around in excitement and hugged me, thanking me. I laughed and hugged back. I walked over to the two still fighting. "What's your name hand man?" He growled at the nickname. "Tomura Shigaraki." I stood in silence for a minute. "Eh. I think I'll stick with hand man." He jumped at me with his hand but Dabi stopped him with his blue flames.

"What's with the hand?" I stood back behind Dabi. "His quirk is decay. If he touches you with all 5 fingers you'll start to denigrate where he touched you." Shigaraki jumped at me again. I used my quirk to form wings and flew up out of his reach.

I formed a gun and aimed it at him. "Try me bitch." Toga and Twice started laughing again. Shigaraki stormed out and I got rid of the gun and wings. Dabi was also laughing. "So what's with him and all the hands?"

"It's a long story I'll explain later" I nodded and went back to my sketch book. I had also drawn the two of them arguing. "That's great princess" he said to me and messed with my hair. I giggled and smiled. "So since grumpy left can I leave?" Dabi asked Kurogiri. "You can but expect him to be calling again once he calms down." "Is hands ever 'calm'? Doesn't seem like it." Dabi chuckled. "No he isn't."

"Dabiiiiiiii" he looked over at me "yes princess?" I blushed and jumped on his back "hold me" he laughed and held me. I made my wings appear again and lifted us off the ground. It scared Dabi and he let me go. I formed a light disk under him so he didn't fall. I giggled and played with his hair. "You gotta stop doing that princess" he panted.

"Can we go to the park?" He balanced himself and jumped onto the floor. "Sure." He said with a smile. I lowered myself onto his back and played with his hair again.

-Time skip to the park-

We sat under my favorite tree. I layed down and put my head on hid lap while he played with my hair. We talked about all kinds of things. Eventually I got tired and fell asleep in his lap.

Dabi's pov:

Y/n fell asleep in my lap. Beautiful. I thought as I continued playing with her hair. It was going to get dark soon so I decided it would be best to go home. I carefully picked her up and carried her home. I unlocked the door and brought her to her room, setting her in her bed. She immediately cuddled into her blankets. I laid out a pair if pajamas for her incase she woke up. After doing that I went back to my room and put all the clothes that we bought away. I took a shower and made a snack before going to bed.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up in my bed. Huh? How did I get here? I looked around my room and saw a pair of pajamas laid out for me. He's so sweet. I got up and changed then looked for Dabi. He was asleep in his bed so I just went to the kitchen for a snack. I saw a plate in the fridge with a note on it.

I thought you'd be hungry when you woke up so I made some food for you. Just reheat it in the microwave for a minute or so. Goodnight princess.
-Dabi

You smiled and reheated your food. He's a really good cook. You thought as you ate. After you finished eating you cleaned up the kitchen and went back to your room. You set an alarm so you could be up early. Tomorrow would be your turn to make breakfast to thank Dabi.

You climbed back into bed and snuggled the jacket you stole from Dabi's room. You finally felt yourself drifting off to sleep as you thought about tomorrow.

_______________________________________

989 Words. I don't know when the next chapter will be out. I'll try and work more on the Hawks oneshot book I have up

Hope you enjoyed!🖤