Chapter 10

__Smut Warning____________________

Y/N'S POV:

I was back at home with Dabi and I was getting ready to go buy the art studio that wasn't far from the house. I took a shower and got dressed then skipped out of my room into Dabi's to see him sitting on his bed on his phone. I snuck up to him and slid onto his lap. "Hellooo~" I giggled.

"Hey princess" he said as his hands moved onto my waist and pulled me closer. I looked at him and smiled. "You ready to go?" He asked and tucked my hair behind my ear. I nodded and got up. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" He laughed and followed me out the door. "You're like a kid going to the toy store". You just giggled and dragged him all the way there.

~Time Skip~

After everything was paid for we went out for ice cream! We were walking home with our ice cream when a familiar voice sounded from behind us. "Hey kid" Dabi and I turned around and saw Hawks standing there with the same flirty smile he always had on his face. "Oh hey bird" Dabi just glared at him making me giggle. "Oh c'mon Dabi why do you hate me this time?" He glanced at me then back at Hawks without saying a word.

Hawks looked at me and then Dabi a few times. "Wait you guys are dating? Damn guess I lost my chance" I walked up to him and put my hands on his face. "Awe birdie, as much as I love you, you never had a chance." I winked and walked started walking back home. Hawks and Dabi just took turns looking at me and then each other. They had a "what the hell just happened" look on their faces and it made me giggle. "Are you coming Dabi? Or am I having the bird fly me home?" He quickly ran and caught up with me. "Never in a million years would I let that happen." He huffed. "Awe. That's adorable babe" I winked at him and took off down the street. He stood there looking flustered.

DABI'S POV:

What is going on? Why is y/n being so flirty all of a sudden? I shook my head to get rid of the blush on my face and I ran to try and catch up to y/n. I was pretty far behind her when she suddenly took off in the sky. That damn cheater. I ran all the way home and the door was open when I got there. She never leaves the door open.

I cautiously walked into the house and looked around. "Y/n?" There was no response. I heard shuffling in her bedroom but still no sign of
y/n so I slowly walked into her room. "Who's here?" I said and showed my blue flames in the palm of my hand. "BOO!" Y/n yelled and tackled me onto the bed. I screamed and almost burned her but I realized it was her before I did. "I almost killed you!" I yelled. But she paid no attention. She just rolled me onto my back and sat on my chest. "You scream like a girl!" She teased and giggled.

Start of smutty stuff.

"Blah blah blah" I mocked and rolled my eyes jokingly. We laughed and joked around until suddenly she pinned my hands above my head and gave me an innocent smile. "W- what are you doing?-" she giggled. "I don't know what you're talking about" she teased. She straddled my waist and kept my hands pinned. "Really princess, what are you doing?" She hushed me then leaned down and kissed me.

I don't know where this side of y/n came from but I like it.

I kissed her back and we stayed like that for a minute or so. Y/n broke the kiss and took a few deep breaths while keeping eye contact with me.

Fuck she's hot.

She started kissing down my neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks as she went. She readjusted herself on my lap and felt me get hard, causing a giggle to leave her lips.