Chapter 6

SMUT. THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW IT SUCKS DON'T BULLY ME-
_______________________________________

Y/N'S POV:

We eventually went home because it got too dark and it was getting harder to see. I slowly dragged my feet up the stairs, wanting to collapse on my bed. Digging through my pocket I fished out my keys and unlocked the door, skipping inside and going right to my bedroom to flop on my bed. "Dabiiiiiiii can you cook tonighttttttt?" I heard him chuckle and walk into my doorway. "How about we just order out? I don't feel like cooking either. I'll cook tomorrow if you want." I lazily sat up and looked at him, nodding I patted the bed next to him, signaling for him to come to sit next to me. "Hm?" He hummed and sat next to me. "I had a lot of fun today. We should do things like that more often." He put his arm around me. "Sure princess." I loved the pet names he called me. I was the only one he ever called things like that so it made me feel special. "Now go order the food and come back," I said falling back and cuddling the pillow. I watched as he left my room and disappeared around the corner. The moonlit sky was beautiful. I got out of bed and went out onto my balcony to sit and watch the stars. I took my shirt off leaving me in a sports bra and I went and changed into a pair of shorts before returning to the balcony to soak up the moonlight and cool fall breeze.

DABI'S POV:

"I had a lot of fun today. We should do things like that more often." Y/n said to me as I wrapped my arm around her. "Sure princess." I gave her a slight smirk. She was the only one I called pet names. I used to think that they were stupid but seeing how her eyes light up and the blush spread across her face proves that it isn't stupid. It's one of the best things in the world. She fell back and cuddled her pillow. "Now go order the food and come back." I simply nodded and walked to the kitchen. I dug through the drawers to find the take out menus. Once I found one I picked up the phone and ordered. I thought I heard a door open so I peaked back into y/n's room to see her sitting on her balcony, only in a bra and pretty short shorts, soaking up the moonlight. The way the moonlight made her glow. She was gorgeous. I finished placing the order and hung up. "You should have a little more clothing on you don't wanna catch a cold," I said as I walked over to her, taking my hoodie off and giving it to y/n. She happily took it and hugged herself after putting it on. "Very comfy and warm." She giggled out. I sat beside her and put my arm around her. "Did you order the food?" She asked, looking up at me. "I did don't worry." I laughed. I admired her features as the moon made her glow. She was beautiful. I never knew such beauty was possible. I never cared for how others looked and I never really paid attention. But from the moment I saw her. That day at the park. The only thing I could think about was how beautiful she looked. Her h/l(hair length) h/c(hair color) hair. Her sparkling e/c(eye color) eyes. "You got delivery, right? I don't wanna go pick food up and I wanna stay out here with you." She had a soft smile on her face, possibly a little blush but it was hard to tell.

I just nodded and hummed. This was a moment I knew I'd remember forever. "This would make a perfect place for a nighttime picnic" I spoke, breaking the silence. Y/n's eyes lit up. "Yeah!" She giggled. "Hey y/n?" I said, looking down at her. She looked up and I put my hand under her chin. "Yeah Da-" she blushed as I stared into her eyes while gently holding her chin in my hand. I slowly leaned in "may I?" She blushed a little more and nodded, telling me it was ok.

I put my other hand on the back of her neck and kissed her. It wasn't just a regular kiss though. It had meaning and was full of love. Before I met y/n, it was normal for me to come home with a random chick. I'd go to a bar, have a few drinks, hit on some girls, and take some home. But she wasn't like that. She's not just some chick I wanna fuck with. I never wanted to leave her side again.

We continued our kiss, full of love and passion. I moved her over onto my lap and moved my hand from her neck to get hair and moving my other hand from her chin to her cheek. She pulled out of the kiss and took a couple of deep breaths, trying to catch her breath. We were just about to kiss again when the doorbell rang. I picked y/n up and carried her back inside, setting her on her bed. "Stay here I'll be right back." She nodded and wrapped a blanket around herself. I grabbed some cash and went to the door. I paid for the food and closed the door after taking the food from the delivery man. I locked the door and set the food on the counter. We won't be eating that for a while. I thought to myself and chuckled as I walked back to y/n's room.