Chapter 5

Y/n's pov:

I woke up to my alarm. It was 6:30am, Dabi wakes up at 7 giving me plenty of time to make breakfast. I took a quick shower before getting dressed and heading to the kitchen. What should I make..? I looked in the fridge and pulled out some stuff. Being as quiet as I could, I started cooking breakfast for Dabi and myself. Around 20 minutes later I hear Dabi groan and get out of bed. He must've woken up early. Footsteps get louder and louder as I look to the hall and see Dabi walking out slowly. "Good morning!" I saw with a bright smile. "Morning princess." He replies in a deep and sleeping voice. It was enough to turn a person on. I blushed lightly and focused on the food. "I didn't wake you, did I?" Looking over I see blood stained on his shirt. "No. Just a.. Bad dream." He replies and grabs a cup of coffee. "Why are you bleeding?" Taking the food of the stove, I set it to the side and walk over to Dabi to see what happened. "It's nothing. My staples must've pulled when I shifted." He had a dull look in his eyes.. Almost like he was going to cry. I pulled him into a gentle hug, making sure to not press on the staples that were bleeding.

I guess he noticed that I caught on because he placed a kiss on my neck and made his eyes seem happier. "Come with me I'll fix up your staples." Dabi nodded hesitantly and followed me to the bathroom and sitting on the side of the bathtub. I grabbed some gauze, rubbing alcohol and new staples. "I need you to take your shirt off." Already knowing what he was gonna say I saw a smirk on his face. "Don't even think about it, just take the damn shirt off." Dabi huffed and took of his shirt, passing it to the side. Carefully examining his chest, I pulled out the messed up staples and cleaned the area. He slightly groaned. "Fuck.." His voice still being deep and sleepy. I bit my lip slightly and blushed a little more. I noticed a smirk on his face but I didn't care, I just kept cleaning his chest before putting the new staples in. "Did that turn you on, doll?" He knew exactly what he was doing and he knew it was working. I put the gauze over the new staples. "I-I made breakfast you should eat before it gets cold." He stayed silent and pulled me onto his lap causing my face to flush red.

Dabi put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. The closer I got to him the redder my face got. He had me wrapped around his finger and he knew it. His deep voice alone was enough to put me over the edge. We sat in silence for a moment, both just staring into the other's eyes. Not being able to take the embarrassment, I hid my face in Dabi's chest and cuddled him. I wanted to do more than cuddle but it was ok. "You're so adorable doll. Did you know that?" He teased. I didn't answer, just stayed quiet. "Let's go eat before the food gets cold." Dabi announced before standing up with me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist for support and I kissed his cheek. Showing me a loving smile he walked over to the kitchen and put me in a chair. We ate in silence, but not a bad silence. A happy silence.

After breakfast we cleaned up together and got ready for our day. We did some quirk training and just had some fun hanging out. I suggested going out for ice cream after we finished training so we did. I flew us to a field full of green grass and beautiful flowers. We laid in the grass together as we ate our ice cream. I ate my ice cream quickly but not quick enough to get brain freeze. I laid my head on Dabi's lap and soaked up the moonlight. Dabi sat up a bit and ran his fingers through my hair. I could feel the energy from the moonlight coursing through my veins. It felt.. Magical. Just this whole moment. Everything about it was perfect. As I soaked up the moonlight I made it glow. The moonlight rushing through my veins was now visible as if there was a flashlight in my blood. Dabi stared at me in amazement causing me to giggle.

"Give me your hand." I say and hold my hand up for him to take. He puts his hand in mine, intertwining his fingers with mine. Showing a soft smile I send the glowing moonlight from my veins to his. Dabi's body starts to glow like mine as the moonlight courses through us. He moves his arms around, admiring the way his veins were glowing. "Woah.." I giggled quietly. "Cool, right?" He nodded and continue to look at himself. I took my hand back causing both of us to stop glowing and he pouted. "Now watch this." I lifted both of my hands up and shot a bit of light into the air in the shape of a flower. "Your quirk is amazing y/n." "Why thank you" I giggled and continued to make shapes. Dabi leaned down and kissed my forehead. I made a heart in the air with my quirk. He looked at it and smiled as I added our initials to the inside of the heart. Though it was hard to see in the dark, I could see a slight blush form on his cheeks. Even though we haven't known each other long, I could tell I loved him. He was perfect and I wouldn't change a single thing about him. I think it's safe to say he feels the same way, seeing as how he's blushing right now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Smut in the next chapter?👀👀

1004 words.