Chapter 2

A/n: My grades are pretty bad right now and I might get my phone taken because of it. So if I don't update or anything for more then a few days then I got my phone taken
Anyway, let's get into the chapter<3
-------------------------------------------------------

Dabi's pov:

I watched as y/n walked away to go shower. She's so kind.. Why? I sat there in my thoughts until I heard a ding from my phone. I look over to see who it was and of course, it was none other then Shigaraki.

Hands:
Where are you?! You were supposed to be here for our meeting an hour ago!

Dabi:
Calm down hand man. I fell asleep at a park and a girl offered to help me out. I won't be coming.

Hands:
WHAT?!

Dabi:
Do you not know how to read? I'm not coming.

Hands:
I should kill you.

Dabi:
But you won't. Bye now.

I turn my phone off and look around for something to do. A little snooping won't hurt anybody. I thought to myself as I explored y/n's apartment. She's got a nice place here. I lucked out.  I heard the shower turn off so I made my way to y/n's bedroom and sat on her bed.

Y/n's pov:

You turn off the shower and grab your towel. You wrap the towel around your body and walk into my room completely forgetting about Dabi. You open the door to see the scarred man sitting on your bed. He looks over at you with a smirk. "Nice towel princess." A blush spreads across your face as you quickly back into the bathroom and close the door. You could hear Dabi chuckling, still seated on your bed. You quickly throw on a pair of black sweatpants and a black T-shirt that you had laying around.

You open the door and walk back into your room to see the scarred man still laughing. You hide your face in embarrassment. You're so stupid! Stupid stupid stupid! "S-sorry about that.. I forgot you were here.."

"It's alright princess. I didn't mind the view~" he says with a smirk. "Perv!" You yell and attack him with a pillow. He grabs a pillow and attacks back.

Author's pov:

The two of you continued attacking each other with pillows until both of you collapse onto the bed and laugh. This is the most fun either of you have had in a long time. Even though you've only known each other for a short time, you enjoyed each other's company. After the laughing stopped, Dabi helped y/n fix the bed. "There's a guest bedroom across the hall. You can stay in there" Y/n says as she digs through her bag for the drawing of Dabi. She carefully unfolds it and takes it to her art desk. She set it down on the desk and looked for a tack. After finding one she picked the drawing up and pinned it to her board with other drawings.

Dabi's pov:

I see y/n pin a paper up on her art board. I walk over and see what she pinned up. It was a drawing.. of.. me..? "You drew that?" I asked with a look of shock on my face. She jumped back a little. "Ah! Oh hey- Sorry I didn't see you there" she chuckled nervously. "Yeah I drew it at the park earlier before I woke you" I smiled at her "It's amazing." I saw a slight blush spread across her face as she gave me a tight hug. She had her arms wrapped around my neck with her face in my chest. I couldn't help but blush with her so close to me. I slowly relaxed and hugged her back, putting my hands around her waist and holding her.

Y/n's pov:

I hugged him tight, putting my arms around his neck and my face in his chest. He tensed up as I did so but I only hugged him tighter, trying to relax him. I knew it worked as I felt him relax into my touch and hug back.

I wanted this moment to last forever. Being here, in his arms. Feeling his hands on my waist and his quiet breath near my ear. I could tell he's blushing and it made me smile. I felt relaxed with him. I felt his grip start to loosen on me. I didn't want to let go but reluctantly I did. We both stood in silence for a moment. "Thank you." I spoke to break the silence. "Hm? For what? I should be thanking you" he said with a soft smile. "For agreeing to stay here with me. I really enjoyed today." I said and smiled back.

"How about a movie night?". "Sure." He answered back. "You can go shower and I'll set everything up, ok?" He nodded and headed to the bathroom. I brought him clothes and a towel.

Author's pov:

Dabi thanked y/n for the clothes and towel and turned on the shower. He pulled out his phone and played some music as he undressed and got into the shower.

In the other part of the house, y/n was setting up for their movie night. She took off her T-shirt and put on a sports bra. She gathered pillows and blankets and turned the living room into a huge fort like thing. She hung led lights and turned off the normal lights. She made her way to the kitchen and gathered snacks and drinks. She was proud of her work.

By the time y/n finished setting up, Dabi was drying off and getting dressed. He turned off his music and left the bathroom. He walked to the living room to see y/n sitting in the middle of the fort surrounded by pillows and blankets and snacks. He stood there in shock. "You did all this while I was in the shower?" She let out and giggle and nodded. "Wow. That's impressive." Dabi said with a chuckle while sitting next to her.

Y/n's pov:

I giggled and threw a blanket at him.  He wrapped the blanket around him with a smile and got comfortable. I turned a movie on and sat next to him.

-time skip brought to you by me-

Author's pov:

After a few movies both Dabi and

y/n were getting tired. Y/n grabbed all of the snacks and moved them out of the way. She turned on a romance movie and layed back down next to Dabi. Dabi yawned and stretched his arm out, signaling for y/n to move closer. She snuggled up into her blanket and set her head on Dabi's chest. Dabi wrapped his arm around y/n and held her close as y/n snuggled into him.

The two of them cuddled and watched the movie, falling asleep soon after.

-------------------------------------------------------

I got a little carried away so this a longer chapter.
Word count: 1168 (not including this part)
Hope you enjoyed! I am never going to complain about how long an author takes to update ever again. This took hours but I think it was worth it. I have a Dabi x Reader oneshot book that I unpublished but if you want me too I'll republish it. Let me know in the comments!