Chapter 25

Reginas POV: 
*3 years later*
Life is great. My birthday is in 2 weeks and I am going to be 20 years old, I am getting old. Anyway, Robin and I are happily married with two kids, Rose is now almost 3 years old, and then we have Roland who is 1. He will be 2 in July. But both of them are growing up way to fast.  Rose is still breastfeeding and Roland is drinking formula. Rose still because she is still tiny, and doctors say it will help her gain weigh faster, so to keep breastfeeding her. She is almost 3 years old but can't even fit in the  cloths for her age, she still wears the size has a one year old. And she is also a littler smaller than Roland.

"Mama, me wan milk," Rose said in her sweet voice.

"Let mama get Rolands bottle really quick ok?" But that didn't go to well because now she is throwing a fit.

"What is going on?" Robin asked as he came into the kitchen setting Roland on the floor to crawl around.

"Dada!" Rose screams. He walks over to her picks her up and sets her on her feet and look at her.

"You wanna tell be why you are throwing a fit?" He asked her.

"Me wan' milk" she said throw the sobs.

"I know you want milk but you have to wait ok?" He told her. She just nodded her head. And put her arms out for him. He picked her up and she laid her head on his shoulder. I was finished making Rolands bottle by now.

"Here do you think you can Roland why I feed her?" I asked. He took the bottle and handed me Rose.

Rose was already trying to unbutton my shirt. Right before I sat down the door bell went off.

"Go play with you toys over there I will be right back." I said.

"Mama" she whined with tears in her eyes. Robin was upstairs because he would lay Roland down after the bottle.

"It's ok princess, just play with your toys." She nodded her head. And I  opened the door to see Emma, M&M and Ruby. "Hey guys, I was just about to feed Rose." I said. They said ok and came and sat on the couch. Emma turning the tv on.

Rose came running over to me, climbing onto my lap and figured out how to open my shirt. Clearly she has finally figured out how to work my shirts.

"She knows how to unbutton your shirt now?" Emma asked laughing.

"Apparently," I said. She then figured out my bra and started to breastfeed. After about an hour she was asleep and laying in you bed. 

Marian went to jail. Henry is in his Senior year of high school and is almost out of it and on to College. Our parents are still working. But Rosa and Roland go to my parents one weekend then robins parents the two weekends later.

We trade weekends so that they all have the same amount of time with the grandkids. Sometimes Henry will come over after school to play with with. Robin and I both got good jobs, he works with his father in the law firm here in Storybrooke and I work with them. Paul said I am really good at arguing with people because I point out enough evidence that is really good for any firm. But I didn't want to move or leave my family so I just took the offer Paul gave me.

We are really happy now. Everything is nice and calm.

10 years later, Robin and I are still happily married. But  my father did past away 5 years ago due to cancer. My mother moved back to LA. And I feel back into a depression that Robin yet again pulled me out of. After that we still continued on with the four of us Robin, me, Rose and Roland. Just one big happy family.

This chapter is short because it is the last one. But I am working on another one story to publish later in the future.