Chapter 5

Regina POV:
Life went on, junior year was long. But we all suffered through it. Marian didn't take the news of Robin not wanting to be friends anymore to well. But I could care less about her feelings to be honest. Thanksgiving break was fun. Christmas break I went to England with Robin to visit his grandparents and have a little Christmas get together then. And spring break Robin came to Puerto Rico with me and my family.

It was now the end of the day of our Junior year. No school for a whole 3 months, I am excited. As of right now I am at Granny's with M&M and Emma because Ruby has to work today so all 4 of us walked to Granny's.

"I am so happy we don't have to wake up at 6am anymore" Emma said.

"Me too. School is boring." I say

"It really is" M&M agrees. As we talked about our summer plans then bell goes off. We look up and the guys walk in Emma gets up and brings 2 chairs over. She sits in while Robin sits next to me, David sits next to M&M and Killian sits in a chair next to Emma. A little while later August shows up and pulls up a chair.

"Look who decided to show," Robin says.

"Yea yea. Anyway I won't be here Senior of high school." August said

"Why not?" Ruby says walking up to us.

"Because my parents want to move back to England." He replies.

"That sucks. Well Robin and I will visit you every time we come to England." I say looking at Robin with a big smile. He agrees.

"Yea maybe we all can go to England as a trip" Killian comments, "It would be fun to have a couples vacation."

"Yea that would be fun!" I state "But Emma needs a boyfriend. So it wouldn't really work unless we leave Emma behind" I point out.

"I have a boyfriend" Emma says putting her hand on her chest acting hurt.

"Who? Casper the friendly ghost?" David, Ruby and I say in unison. We all laugh. Emma just pouts which makes us laugh harder.

"And Killian wouldn't be able to come either," Emma shot back.

"I have a girlfriend" Killian said looking at her confused.

"A pig doesn't count Killian," I say looking at him. Robin looks at me and puts his on my thigh giving it a small squeeze. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"Milah isn't a pig" Killian defense.

"She is friends with Marian," M&M whispers, I try to hold back my laugh and so does she.

"Mar does have a point there Killy" Ruby said with a smirk knowing he hates that nickname. "Anyway what go you guys want?" We order out food. I am sharing a plate with Robin because I don't eat much.

"Milah says Marian is go kinda haywire right now," Killian says once Ruby walked away.

"Of course she is. She is still mad that her plan didn't work and that Regina and Robin are still together" David says. We talk and talk till it is pretty late.

"We should start heading home guys" August said. We all agree.

Robin walks me home. Even after I protested because I didn't want him to be alone but he didn't listen. We walk home hand and hand. As we approached my house he grabs my hips turning me to face him. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. After pulling away he rested his forehead on mine, and I still have my eyes called and a smile on my face enjoying the moment.

"You look peaceful, and cute" Robin comments.

"I'm just enjoying the moment, that's all" I replied.

He hums in response.

"You should get going. It is getting dark and I don't want you walking in the dark." I break the silence.

"You're right. I love you princess."

"I love you too bubba, promise me you will text me when you get home?" I say looking into his eyes.

"I promise to text you when I get home princess" he said smiling we kiss again. I walk inside, tell my parents I am home, and get ready for the night.

Robin's POV:
As I was walking home, I heard steps behind me. So I look back to see but no one is there, huh? Weird. I continue walking till someone pushes me into an alleyway. I couldn't see who it was but the voice sounded like Marian and Graham.

"I am sorry," the girl said. My head was pounding because of how hard it hit the wall. "But if I can't have you no one can" what was she talking about?

"Sorry but this may hurt" the male said.

All I felt was pain. Then everything went black.