Chapter 4

*I mention raped and self harm a little in this chapter*

Regina's POV:
I sat there crying. That is when it happened I felt like my heart was about to come out of my chest. My hands got all clammy and I started crying more. Then next thing I feel are arms around me. I got scared, but when I looked up I seen David.

"Shh you're ok," David whispers in my ear. Emma takes my hand, I look up at her and she gives me a soft smile so does M&M.

"Let's go to Killian's. Yea?" Emma says quietly. David and M&M say yes while I just nod my head. I am to tired to talk. And I have so many questions. Why would Robin kiss Marian? Does he still have feelings for her? Does he not love me anymore? Gosh I am so stupid maybe he didn't even love me in the first places. After Leopold raped me from 10 years old to 13 years old, I got super depressed and started cutting. That is the reason we moved to Storybrooke the summer of my 8th grade year. Before moving here we lived in Las Angels.

Moving here was probably the best thing that happened because I meet Robin. Robin made me feel like I was the only girl in the world , it was amazing. He helped me out of my depression. Then now I see him kissing another girl. Doesn't he know this hurts? Does he even care about my feelings? Before I knew it we were at Killian's house. Robin was here and I whimpered.

"I don't wanna see him right now," I whined with tears in my eyes again.

"Hey it is ok I promise," Emma says. I just nodded and whimpered again as we approached the door.

We walk in and Robin is on the couch with his face in his hands. Ruby was next to him while Killian was in a chair. Robin looks up and sees me.

"I promise I didn't kiss her." Robin said. I can hear the sadness in his voice. Which made me want to cry because I hate seeing him upset. But how am I suppose to believe that.

Robin's POV:
Killian and Ruby told me everything. How could Marian do this? I thought she was my best friend? When Regina walked in I could tell she has been crying. I said her I didn't kiss her I say upset about what Marian did.

"How do I know you aren't lying? You had feelings for her before," she whispers.

"Princess I would never lie to you. Suppose about something like this" I say a little hurt she didn't believe me.

"Ok" she whispers. "Just p-promise me you w-won't do it a-again" she whimpered. I felt guilty because Marian did this and I promised Regina I would never hurt her.

"Yes I promise"

"Wait" David said "I don't know about this. You said you would do nothing to hurt her. And yet you want us to believe you just didn't kiss Marian?" David ask being overprotective. He has always been with her. So has the rest of the group since her depression. And at how tiny and petite she is. Regina is underweight and under height for her age.

"David's right" Emma and Ruby say in unison.

"Guys we all know Marian" I said. They all look at each other than Regina.

"Can you give us time to talk alone? Please?" She whispers. They all nod. David was a little hesitate so was Emma and Ruby. I stand there looking at her. She is so little and I can't believe I hurt her.

Regina's POV:
I can see that he is hurt by this. I mean I am too, but he really looks hurt for hurting me. But I am forgiving him, knowing Marian she probably planned it and he didn't want to kiss her. So I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and put my head in the corner of his neck. He put is arms around my waist and we just stood there. I pull my head back and look at him.

"Please don't talk to her, I mean I know she is your best friend but please? I don't want to get hurt again" I say

"I will talk to mean tomorrow. Ok? I will tell her I don't want to be friends anymore and then I am all yours again ok?" He say kissing my nose knowing it would cheer me up.

"Ok, I love you bubba"

"I love you too princess"