Chapter 21

Robins POV:
"Robin, umm... Regina was in a car accident this morning," my mother whispers.

I sit there. Thinking. I don't know what to think. Tears threaten to come out but I couldn't stop them either. My mother hugs me tightly and so does my dad.

"I-I, I got a text from h-her saying she was running a little late." I say through the sobs.

"What time?" Dad asked.

"Umm... uh..." I stuttered.

"Let me see your phone." I handed it to him. "8:21am that is impossible." He said.

"How?" I questioned tears still coming down my face.

"The call for 911 for the accident was called in at 7:32am" my dad said.

"Who would do this?" I asked. "She is pregnant with my child! She is my fiancé!" I yelled tears streaming so fast down my face. Standing up.

"Marian" my mom said.

"What?" I said looking at her.

"Marian said she called 911. But the phone number didn't add up" dad said.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"So many people said Marian was the person who got out of the truck that hit them this morning." My dad said. They were hit by a truck!

"A truck?" They nod. "What kind of truck?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Semi," my mom whispers looking away.

How much I wanted to punch a wall right now. I don't even know what to think. Regina is in the hospital for what? Over an hour?

"Can we go?" I asked. They nod and we go to the hospital.

So many things ran through my head, it felt like it was ready to explode. I can't lose Regina, or this baby. They mean to much to me.

We arrive at the hospital. To see Cora in the waiting room. We take a seat and wait and pray they both make it through this.

"Mills?" A doctor said. We all stand up.

"I can inform you that both of the Henry's are going to be ok." She started off.

"And my daughter?" Cora asked.

"I would like to take the father to see his daughter if that is ok?" She asked we nodded. "Who is the father?" She questioned.

"I am," I stated.

"Ok, and your daughter Mrs. Mills is in a coma. We had to do a C-section because if we didn't the baby would of probably die. But we have both in really good care and good doctors looking after them." We nodded again. "Ms. Mills is being moved to an ICU and I will come back to get you in a minute. You on the other hand," she said pointing to me. "Come with me I know you want to meet your daughter." I followed her into a private room.

With being a Locksley and a Mills we get our own rooms due to our parents being rich. We walked into the room. And there she was my baby girl laying there with tubes and things hooked up to her. My poor baby, this is how she has to come into the world. She is so small, it is cute.

"She is so little," I whispered with tears and a soft smile while touching the glass she was in.

"Yup. 3 pounds 5 ounces." She said.

"Really?" I asked shocked. She nodded her head. "So little." I chuckled a little.

"Yup. You're going to be a great father." She stated.

"How do you know? I am only 18."

"I honestly don't think age matters. It matters on your maturity. And clearly you have that. I can tell she is going to have a great dad."

"I hope so."

"Trust me She will be a daddy's girl in no time. It will be cute." She smiled at me and I just gave a small smile. Before she walks out I stop her.

"When you have more information on Regina Mills can you inform me? Please? I can't lose her." I said.

"Yes of course I will." She said give my shoulder a smile squeeze. "Another doctor will be in here to help you do skin to skin." She continued.

"Skin to skin?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yea. It helps and they will also want to take information down. Like her name and everything." She said.

"Ok thank you." She nods her head and leaves.

"Hi princess. I don't know if you can here me but I love you. More than anything. You and your mother mean so much to me. I will do anything to see those beautiful eyes of yours. Or to see you gorgeous smile. Because let's be honest you're going to be perfect just like your mama. Huh? You know you are the first blood Locksley girl? Pretty cool right? I know you're a fighter princess just like mama. Can you do that for me? Be a fighter just like a Mills you are?" I tell her.

I spent the next maybe 30 minutes talking about random things to her. She was so little, and tiny, I am so scared to hold her because I am scared I will hurt her. A doctor came in.

"Is it ok if I ask you a few questions about you daughter?" She asked I nodded my head never taking my eyes of my baby girl. "Ok her name?"

"Rose Harper Locksley," I said. Then she went on to ask a few more. Then helped me hold her. It was hard but I did it. Had the doctor put her in my arms I had tears streaming down my face again.

"First child?" She asked.

"Yes," I said proudly.

"She is going to be precious," she replied, I smiled.