He moves his hips which sends waves through my body when I feel him twitch again. I nod and kiss him back. He smiles against my lips. He pushes himself inside fully with one strong hard thrust. I feel him stretch me as it grows larger filling me up.

" I will pull out before I need to OK. I promise". He starts to move. Boy does it feel so good? "I can't we are doing this. It feels incredible. You feel so amazing. I fucking love this" as he is pumping in and out of me. "We have to do this more often, just you and me. Nothing separating us. You feel incredible inside".

He carries on kissing my lips and moves downwards my neck. My body starts to move with him like it's moving on its own. We are one. He fits me. My breathing gets quicker as he pumping into me, penetrating in me. I'm impaled on him. Body sweat and body fluid mixing together. I can't believe we are doing it this way. I move my hands towards his ass and hold him there as I feel him getting ready to pull out.

" You want me to not pull out".

"No, I want to feel it".

" Are you sure?".

" Yes, I am sure".

"OK".

He carries on. He goes quicker and harder. My body was squeezing him tightly with every thrust he made. I feel his cock slid against me as he moves in and out. We were getting sweaty which was helping us move against each other. I feel my body starting to tighten ready to explode especially when he moves a different way. He lifts himself up onto his hands as he thrusts into me deeper and deeper into me with an extra thrust once in. My body is on fire. The tension in my body was building up. I have never felt like before until I met him.  I cry out in ecstasy as he changes his position again. I wrap my legs around him with my ankles digging into his ass. The way we were going neither of us ain't going to forget this for a long while. He places his hands on the wall in front of him like last night. From there he went harder, deeper and faster. He was really going at it.

" Cum for me. Let me see your O-face" he roars.

I feel his body tightening. Then he screams my name as he fills me with his essence. I feel it flow into me.

" Ah fuck yeah," he says collapsing on top of me. "That was fucking amazing.

Later I was with my friends waiting to get off the boat. I had the best time ever and so glad I had the chance to go. Even with the extra stuff that happened. I leave the boat with a boyfriend. But I go back home with people not knowing who my boyfriend is. The problem is I do leave the boat with a few enemies because of it. I guess fly back with a few of them as well. It's gonna be a long flight back to London.

J: Miss you

Me: Miss you too

J: When are you going to the airport?

Me: Flight is at 6 pm so 2 or 3

J: OK

J: What are you going to do?

Me: Drop our cases at a friends hotel and explore Miami.

Me: Drink some coffee at a certain place. Burgers at Five guys

J: I wanna come

Me: When is your flight?

J: Tomorrow

I was reading and texting with everyone looking at me.

Me: Are you off the boat yet