Chapter Eleven

Sexify my love

Dinner and Glitter night. Oh, what a night.

He comes out of the shadows. "Would like to take you dinner as my apologies from your fellow cruisers".

" You shouldn't have to".

"But I want it too. Please allow me too" he says as he offers his hand for me to take. That was it he took me off somewhere else to eat...

He takes me to a secluded place away from everyone. As we walk into a room at the back there was a table all decked out with candles and roses. It was beautiful.

"Wine, I don't drink," I say

"Me neither. I cheated its just grape juice".

"When and how did you do this?".

" That's my secret. I ain't gonna tell".

"OK. Thank you".

" But it's not much only juice and pizza," he says "I got another show to do soon".

" A question I need to ask especially when I heard some comments".

"What comments? I heard a few nasty comments".

" All about you and your lack of dirty dancing".

"Well they didn't deserve it way half of them were talking about you" he places a hand on top of mine. "I didn't hear much but saw most of the nasty looks" he sighs "I have heard and seen it all since I guess we have been spending time together".

" Not only the comments and the nasty looks but also getting knocked into. Jon caught one girl accidentally walking into me. But I know she did it on purpose. I am waiting for the mass horde throwing me off the boat though".

"No, they won't".

" How do you know?".

"Let's not talk about it now. I haven't much time now with you". He looks at me with a smile. OMG stop that. I look down but I have lost my appetite now. His face changes to worry. " You alright".

"Yeah, just not hungry". I can't say I am nervous to eat. Even though we are now connected differently not fangirl and Popstar crush, now something else but still I'm giddy not in OMG but nerves. He looks at me with a twinkle in his eye and starts to eat his pizza. Like he said he hasn't got long until the next show they are doing. But being here with him is beyond my wildest dreams. It's so unreal. I am must be dreaming. I know I am. I got to be. This is so unreal. I pick up a slice of pizza and start to eat. I am hungry really and if I don't eat now I am not going to last the night. I look down my pizza trying not to look up. We spent the time we have talking and eating until he has to go. I glance up as I can feel his stare at me.

" Why won't you look at me?" he spoke.

"It's nothing personal but your eyes because they are dark, they feel like they stare at people".