Chapter Twenty

Never Alone
Back at home

The next couple of days more and more stuff was posted on Facebook well actually all the social media platforms. I was told not to join in or leave social media just because of them. That was not just from BH friends but also from my boyfriend and his friends. I have so many fighting in my corner now. I have trimmed down my friend lists in all of them. I have gained a few followers on the three main ones. Jon calls and texts me but not often as his brother. It's like he is checking up on me. The cruise gave me a new family, new friends but also a few enemies too. He still hasn't told me of his plan only to say to have the weekend of his birthday basically a four day weekend. What has he got planned? Three weeks is a long time of not seeing him, facetime nor seeing him on videos isn't the same as him being here. I miss him. Miss his hugs, cuddles, his kisses, his touch and just him in general.

I sigh sitting in a coffee shop back in my hometown across the pond. Sat in the franchise that started it all, Starbucks. It's a day off so I am lounging around the city centre doing nothing basically recovering from the cruise before I go back to work. My phone buzzes.

J: morning

Me: you up early. What time is it?

J:8 am

Me: go back to bed

J: can't. Can't sleep now. What time is where you are?.

Me: 1 in the afternoon

I take a sip of my coffee while waiting for a response. But my phone goes. As I accept the call, his image appears on the screen.

"Not much of a hunk now".

Hey

" Love the bed hair".

Hey. Where are you?

"Out".

I can see that but where?

"Nowhere".

It's not where I think it is

" Where's that?".

You know where.

"Nope".

Are you sure?

I can tell he was trying to work it. Then the lightbulb goes in his head. His gorgeous eyes narrow as he realised where I am as he sees my coffee cup.

Now that is so mean. Drinking that in front of me.

" I am here as a reminder of before the cruise when we met over you grabbing MY COFFEE".

Are you still moaning about that? Look I'm sorry about that. I thought it was mine. But it did blossom into something more. Don't you think?

"I guess".

You guess.

" I can think of you and how I miss you so much".

Oh so sweet. But you're still rubbing it in.

"When you're up you can get one too?".

Great idea.

He throws the covers off him and disappears.

" Where are you going?". Nothing. "Are you going to hang up or going leave it like this. What are you doing?".

Then he is back.

"Where did you go?". Noticing he was now wearing a t-shirt.

I needed the bathroom.

" I thought you went off for coffee".