Chapter Twenty Nine

*warning content +18*

Let's go higher

It's the last morning of our mini-break now I'm sitting on his bed in our private lodge as he surprised me with a weekend away. It's his birthday this weekend but he wants to spend it with me only me. Oh sweet. But seriously it's his big birthday. Why me and not his family. He proposed to me yesterday again after nearly a month together. He asked on Saturday but I was too shocked to say anything. I am sat there playing with my engagement ring. It's nearly as big as my hand I'm serious Nah I'm joking. I move to get comfy after a night of lovemaking. All night long.

No wonder he is still asleep next to me. I look over and smile. He's there on his back with one arm flung over above his head on the pillow and the other draped over his 6 pack and his mouth wide open. He is so cute and sexy even snoring loudly. And he's all mine. I move over to kiss him on the lips and run my hand over his chest. Not bad for a guy who has turned 50. He grunts in his sleep but doesn't wake up or doesn't roll over. He snores loudly again. God, he can snore. He is covered just barely by a sheet as I can see his arousal even while he is sleeping he is turned on. Just me stroking over his sexy body is turning him on. There is a tent in the sheet. But some of his glory is peeking out from the top of the sheet as it's barely covering him anyways. I move my hand downwards over his chest, over his arm and abs. I am still tracing the muscles on his body when I reach to my destination. His hips jump at my touch.

"I wouldn't if I was you". Comes a sleepy voice.

I jump in shock and my hand moves away.

"You scared me. I thought you were asleep".

"I was until I felt you over my body. I am gonna explode if you do that. I thought you would be tired after our sex marathon last night".

"Why? What did we do last night. I don't remember".

"Mmm. Maybe I fucked your brains too hard".

"Maybe you did handsome".

"Mr Handsome Knight to you. Mrs sexy Knight".

I kiss him on the lips and he kissed me back. He brings a hand around the back of my head pulling me towards him. His kisses are now getting more passionate. I can feel him wake downstairs begging to join the party. I move to straddle him as I do that I feel him grow harder and bigger. He wants me again. I want him. He is fully awake now and is squeezing my breasts. I arch my back into his touch firm but rough touches. I moan and move around on him. Which causes him to groan and move his hips up to me.

"I want you".

"Oh, I can tell baby".

I feel him twitch against me. I'm sure is grown bigger these last few seconds.

"Baby girl I want to be inside you. I need to be inside you right this minute before I explode".

I move off him he groans because I did. I remove the sheet that was covering him. The sight left my mouth watering. He looked down at me with really dark lustful eyes.

"Are you going to do something or just drool at the sight of my cock. The more you stare at it. The harder I feel I'm gonna explode".

I shake my head to focus again.

" Hop on, baby" he purrs. "All saddled up and ready for a ride".

 I oblige his wishes as I straddle his middle again. With his help on my hips guiding me I sink onto his cock like last night. Not all the way yet. Just halfway there. I feel him swell inside me. It's just a wonderful feeling. I'm too going to explode. Then he starts thrusting up and down. With each thrust, I sink further down. Until I'm fully impaled on his cock. I can feel him start to come as he quickens his pace. Then flips us over so he is on top with the broadest smile on his sexy face. Now is really going at it as his thrusts are harder and deeper. He is groaning and cursing with every thrust. He leans down and takes my mouth again. A real passionate kiss followed by his tongue. His tongue is meeting the thrusts his cock is penetrating me impaling me. I feel myself tighten around his cock.