Chapter Nine

One More Night

After party/ Photo group.

So we got invited to the VIP party bit. Eight very excited girls follow Jordan a.k.a Butt- head to the area. So our passes are to hang with them back there and for Donnie's after-party too. The adrenaline rush was kicking in who needed alcohol but the nerves were also kicking in too. He grabs my hand as he doesn't care who sees us as his security was with him this time. Earlier he was walking around the ship on his own. I felt the warmth of his hand. As I looked down and I see his long fingers intertwined with mine. He hasn't let go yet just holds it tighter. He soon let's go and goes to talk with the other guys while we soak in the surroundings. The atmosphere is different up behind the scenes. So different to where we were in the crowd. 

"Can't believe we are here?".

" Me either".

"This is so surreal".

" Pinch me". 

I guess this is where you find out who you're real friends are now we are here with VIP passes because of someone. Those gorgeous brown eyes were looking at me. I look back at him, he smiles back at me while talking to some people. Jo, Kristin and Maria were standing in the corner with me looking over the crowd while Susan, Laura and Emma were talking to Someone they met last year, Dan Senior. I didn't realise Jordan was back until I felt arms around me and his breath on the back of my neck. I move away but he tightens his grip.

"Why are you moving? Why are you getting shy on me?" He replies.

"I'm... It's nerves. I can't help it if I'm shy. I have eyes all on me because you're here" I say shyly "Joe is looking over here with a goofy grin on his face". 

" Don't worry about drunk Joe. He's just happy I'm happy again" says Jordan snuggling into my back getting closer. "Shall we go somewhere quiet".

" Why?". 

"You feel uncomfortable being here in front of everyone".

" It's just I am trying to work this out if it's real or not". 

He spins me around so we are facing each other. "It's me isn't". 

" Why do you say that?".

"Because you won't look at me". 

"Like I said I'm trying to work out if it's real or not". 

" Find out. Go on, touch me, pinch me, squeeze me. See if I am here which I am or it's your imagination".  So I pinched his arm. "Oww". 

" You said to pinch you".

"Not so hard tho".

" Sorry".

"See I am real". He chuckles. 

"I think 2999 pairs of eyes agree with you". 

" Don't you worry about them".

"Well, a fifth hate my guts". 

" Why?" I just point to him and me. "Oh". 

I think he was still waiting on me to find out if he is real or not cos he pushed himself closer. My arms are still down by my side as I haven't moved. " Feel that" of course I could. Felt that out on the deck when we were alone. He has a way of making me forget where we are. He moved my hands onto his arms "Feel me still".

 He moved my hands onto his arms "Feel me still"