Chapter Seven

Step by step
(Gonna get to you girl)

Before 1990'S MTV NIGHT

I didn't find my friends yet when I got back to the vessels to go back to the ship. I did find them back on the ship by the pool waiting for dinner. After I ran I didn't see him for a whole. It sounds like a Cinderella story as I ran and left my hat with him. Now is he going to be Prince Charming or a Knight in shining armour? I wonder. My group of friends were looking at me strangely.

"Where were you?".

" Had a walk around the island and sat by the sea watching the ship in the distance. So just some time to myself".

"Where's your hat?". Oh shit, he still has it.

" Oh must have fallen off".

"You miss the guys going back. Well minus one. One turned up late and missed his ride so I guess had to ride with the fans. I bet he enjoyed that".

" Which one?". I thought back to my trip back to the ship. There was someone sitting at the back hidden away.

"Jordan".

" He was the one hidden at the back on the one I took. The last one".

We had a while before the next theme party MTV 90's night. It was the second theme night. I can't believe we have nearly finished day 2 of the cruise. It's going too quickly for my liking. I went back to my cabin for a shower after being in the sun. Then went back out on deck I found the sports deck on the ship. It was empty for now as most use the jogging track in the morning. I look over the rail out to sea. Both Susan and Emma followed me up here. It was so quiet as everyone went to either get ready for tonight or dinner depending on the group.

"Now it's just us really where did you go".

"Like I said for a walk".

" Would it have to do a with a certain tall dark brown-haired Bostonian with chocolate brown eyes holding your hat by the way".

"No".

" Really".

"Why don't you believe me?".

" Well if you look behind you then you'll know".

"What?". I turned around " Oh".

"Well, we will leave you two alone".

" But I want to stay" replies Susan.

"Come on let's go," says Emma dragging Susan "Let us know the details later" to me.

"OMG look he's wearing sandals".

I think he heard as he had a puzzled look on his face.

You can hear in the distance "But feet".

"Here" he gives me my hat back "You left without it".

" Thanks, Jordan". I take the hat back.

"Why did you go?".

" To get back to the ship and to find my friends. Also so I didn't miss the boat back as someone did".

"Hey, but you made me miss mine. But that's not it" he replies. He looks around and there was no one around. "Really why did you run? It's me isn't it?".

" Why? Do you think that?".

"When I did this you ran" he goes closer to me "All because of this". Then he kissed me again just a gentle one. It really wasn't a kiss, more like this is what we did before you went Cinderella on me.