Prologue

Here I am on a plane going from London to Boston. The last plane I was on was to Miami for the cruise. I then wouldn't have thought I would have met a man on the cruise. A certain man. Let alone move across the pond to be with him four months later. Because he doesn't know my extra baggage yet. As I place a hand on my tummy. My 12-week pregnant bump. Yes, we are pregnant too. Of course, you think it happened on the cruise everything about us happened then. Not this time, it happened over his birthday weekend. I have half told him. I wanted to really tell him in person. Of course, it happened on the cruise everything about us happened then. He does half know but he is pretending not to know or that he doesn't want to know as I haven't heard back from him about it. We haven't seen each other since his birthday weekend when he was over here with me. I didn't want to tell him over the phone. Something like this shouldn't be said over the phone. This was when this little life was conceived on our fuck fest weekend. I didn't want to say anything over the phone, I want to do it in person but he was in the states working on his next solo projectt as well the band's new project. This is my chance to tell him.

I look out of the window where I was in first class. He got my ticket. I would never be able to afford it. He says his money is my money now. It's happening so fast as I play with my engagement ring. Yes, we have been engaged for three months now after only been together for a month. I am a bit worried as I'm going to move somewhere where I have no friends not family around me. This is a big step for me. I'm sitting here all anxious if I was doing the right thing here. My life was moving too fast going from nothing to being engaged and now being a family too. I hope he is happy when I tell him the news.

I close my eyes thinking of that first night at the glitter theme night.

Where it all began. Where I met a certain Knight in shining armour...