Trypanophobia ~ Denki x Reader 💕❓

Start from the beginning

He moved his face so that your lips were brushing against each other.

"So what I'm hearing is that it's cool not to have the sample taken?" He beamed excitedly

"No" you smiled, pressing your lips against his in one swift motion "you're doing the fucking blood test"

And just like that his joyous expression died.

"Can I at least have another kiss for motivation???" He put on a puppy dog face to try to convince you

"You can.." you smiled, resting your forehead against his "..after we leave the hospital"

He let out an annoyed groan as he threw his head back in disappointment.

"Now come on" you laughed, lightly pushing him to stand straight. "We need to go back befo-"

Somehow you'd accidentally fallen forwards and were now slouched identically to how he was 5 seconds ago, with your face pressed against his firm chest.

"Owww" you mumbled through his shirt in a nasally voice.

You craned your neck upwards to see him biting back his laugh, failing miserably to do so.

"Tsk. Fucking come on" you growled as you stood back up. Cheeks glowing red as you crossed your arms childishly.

"I think that's a sign~" the man sang as he looked down on your pissed expression

"How the hell is me falling a sign??" You cocked you brow.

"Correction! You didn't just fall, you fell for me, well actually you fell on me but that's close enough, either way.." He lifted your face by the base of your chin before breaking out one of the most adorable, wholesome smiles you'd ever seen. "I think I'm entitled to that second kiss"

You instantly felt your face heat up as your heartbeat reached your throat

'So cute. ^ω^'

"We need to go back" you mumbled, eyes shifting over to the side of the room.

"Mmmhnm" he hummed as he drew closer to you, hand on the small of your back, gently tugging you into him. "One kiss and I promise I'll go?"

"...F-fine.." you refocused your gaze back onto him as his soft lips touched upon your own.

Your eyelids slowly fluttered shut as he pulled you in closer to himself, a small sound of pleasure eliciting from his throat.

As your tongues glided over each other, you slowly lifted one hand to cup the side of his face.

But then you realised.

'That sly bastard of a fox. The assholes stalling so that we miss his appointment'

Without a word, you broke free of his hold, staring up at his unhappy face.

"Hey?!"

"What? I agreed to one kiss, not a make out sesh in a hospital storage room. What are we? Twelve? Besides.." your eyebrow began to twitch as you smiled through gritted teeth "we wouldn't want to miss your appointment now would we?"

You watched as a look of fear washed over him and he let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine, you got me." He mumbled, once again dropping his forehead to rest on your shoulder.

"Come on baby, it would've been done by now if you'd just let the nurse do her job"

"Okay, okay, let's go.."

By the time the two of you returned to the nurses room, the woman was visibly pissed.

"I hope you are now prepared Mr.Kaminari" she spoke through a forced smile.

"...."

You gave his hand a short squeeze as he stepped forward to get an area of skin sanitised.

"See? That wasn't so bad" you sweatdropped, arm swaying softly as Denki held your hand in his.

"...."

"It didn't hurt for long?"

"....."

"Denki?"

"......"

"Denki! Stop ignoring me!"

You snapped your head round to see him fixated on the giant lollipop he was eating.

'Such a child'

You let out an amused laugh, snapping him out of his trance.

"W-what?!"

"Nothing, nothing. You're just cute" you beamed causing a slight tint to stain his cheeks.

"Says you" he smiled

"Oh yeah, I was thinking about getting a new piercing, wanna help me look for one when we get home?"

"No. Nope. No. Let's just go home and relax, I don't want to think about those evil things right now I've had enough of needles. Your piercings can wait at least 3-5 working days"