Jealous Bitch

Desire (One Week Later)

"Okay class don't forget about the lab assignment that you are supposed to be working on. That counts twenty-five percent of your grade and its due two weeks before finals." I smiled brightly and everyone groaned.

"Professor A, do we have to work with a partner?" Drew asked.

"Yes you do, but you should have already found you a partner by now. Is there a reason that you haven't? I raised my brow in question.

"See what had happened was I have a partner, but they actin like they run sh-I mean they act like they in control of everything." He looked over at Kylie. She was giving him a death glare.

"Well I suggest you and your partner get it together or else you two will be in trouble."

Drew was a smart boy, but he was always clowning. He was what you would call a ladies man. He flirted with a lot of the females, but he always found a way to get close to Kylie. Kylie was a pretty fair-skinned girl, that had helluva attitude. I think that's what attracted Drew to her.

"Alright guys that's it for today. You guys have a good weekend." I walked over to my desk putting my papers back in my case. As I was doing that I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up and it was Professor Williams as always.

"What do you want now? Haven't you caused enough problems?" I glared at him.

"Honestly I feel like I haven't caused enough." He smirked.

"Listen to me and listen to me good. I don't know what the hell you think is about to go on here, but news fucking flash ain't a damn thang about to go on. I am a happily married woman and I don't have a need or urge to hop on a new dick when I got the best one at home. Now if you will excuse me I have to go meet my husband."

"Oh I see you a fiesty one with a nasty attitude. That's even better cause that's a turn on. You want me Desire. You just don't know it yet. I'll let you play with that lil boy for now, but I'ma show what its like to be with a real man."

Smack!

"I don't know who you think I am, but I ain't one of them weak females that will allow you to disrespect me or my husband. Keep fucking with me and you won't like the outcome." I pushed past him and walked out.

He don' lost all of his damn mind. He got me fucked up to the fullest, but he can keep testing me and I will go all the way hood on his ass. I never understood how a man can be so ignorant and disrespectful to the fact of what you tell them. He knows I'm married, but don't care. Apparently he used to women falling all over him, but he got the wrong one. The only one that I fall all over is August Anthony Alsina and he is the only besides my son.

I had to try and calm myself down before I went to see August. He would instantly be able to know something was wrong and Lord knows I didn't need him going after that asshole, but if it becomes too much of problem that I can't handle then I gotta do what I gotta do.

I grabbed all my stuff and was heading out. I made down the hall and Professor Williams was talking to another Professor, but I felt his eyes on me. I finally made it out to my car and hit the keyless entry on my Benz. I got inside placing my things in the passenger seat. I started the car and drove outta of the parking lot. I thought about my grandmother and I was so happy that everyday she was progressing. My mom and Lawrence have been there as well as my Dad.

I have some things that I have been working on that relates to the research in cancer and ways to slow the progress of it advancing down. Hopefully after a few more studies and test everything will pan out. I stopped by the Starbuck's near August office and got him a caramel frappe.