Rules of The Game

August

I was upstairs getting dressed when Desire came in with a notebook in her hand. I assumed she was on her chemistry shit cause she been going hard lately. I looked at her as she went and sat in the chair by the window. She kept looking down at the notebook and then back to me. I knew it was something up because she kept watching me.

"A'ight Desire what tha' fuck is up? You keep watchin' a nigga like its somethin' on your mind." I turned and looked at her fully. She sighed and didn't say anything right away. I folded my arms across my chest and waited for her to say something.

She stood up and walked over to me. She pulled a piece of paper from her notebook that she had typed and handed it to me. I looked at the heading and it read Rules of The Game. I looked at the paper and back to her as I scanned the contents before me. She was really taking this shit serious and I was gon' have to smoke a lot more weed to keep my nerves and mind at ease.

"Desire you can't be serious bout all this shit on this hea' pape'a." I looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Oh August I'm very serious. I know you and how you operate. You will do any and everything to make me crack, so that's why I came up with this list of rules." She smirked and looked at me.

"So I can't say anythang sexual. I can't touch you sexually No sexual gestures, text or pics, basically I can't do nothing."

"We can't do nothing. This goes for the both of us. Even when we both get horny and we want to self pleasure ourselves we can't because it is still related to sex."

"How will eitha' one of us know if the otha' has pleasured themselves?" I rose my brow in question.

"Oh because this no sex thang ain't gon' be easy. Attitudes gon' fly and tempers gon' flare. With that being said if you seem more relaxed and seem chilled like a someone that busted a nut I will know. Like if you ain't high and you walking around here extra happy I know what you did. As you should be able to tell the same about me."

"Desire I don't know about this shit. I mean you almost saying I can't touch you and I gotta at least touch you. Hell you my fuckin' wife."

"August you can touch me, but not sexually. We can kiss, but no tongue cause we know what happens when we get to kissing like that. If anyone of us breaks the rule that's $500.00 dollars you will add onto the $2500.00 everytime you break a rule. Also if we do break a rule that is a hundred dollars that we have to pay right on the spot."

I looked at my wife like she had don' lost her fuckin' mind because apparently she had lost every damn fiber of her brain. I mean we sleep in the same damn bed and some of the shit my wife sleeps in is temptation at its finest. I sighed and tilted my head back as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Lord Jesus I'ma need you to give me strength.

"Okay Desire since we putting it out there. You can't be readin' them lil freaky ass Zane books cause I know you be getting off to that shit."

She glared at me and bit her lip, but she was gon' have to abide by what daddy Aug said. Hell she gon' be the death of me. A nigga gon' have all types of blue balls, but wheneva' this lil bet up she better say a prayer for her pussy cause I'm knocking the bottom outta that shit.

"Fine August."

"How long this lil bet supposed to go on?" I asked as I laid the paper on the bed.

"Two months."

"TWO MONTHS!" I yelled and looked at her like she was crazy as hell. Hell she was crazy as hell.

"Desire why you playing with me like this?"