Feel My Wrath

August

I got in my car just as I was about to call Lawrence my phone rung and it was Twan. "What up my nigga?"

"Look contact Lawrence right now and meet me in a couple of hours on 16th."

"What's tha' move?"

"Just be there and bring that formula with you."

"Damn you know about it too. This shit must be potent."

"Man yo crazy ass wife be on some shit that scare tha' hell outta me. I don't even know why these crazy bitches be tryin her cause Desire is that pretty girl crazy and that shit scary bruh. I pray fa' ya every night." He chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Fuck you man, but I'm on it tho."

"A'ight. How is Desire and lil man?"

"Desire outta of the coma, but lil man still holding on. I pray that he pulls through this." I sighed and gripped the steering wheel.

"Keep ya head up and keep the faith. I believe he will, but I will see you in a lil bit."

"Bet."

I hung up the phone and dialed Lawrence's number. The phone rung a couple of times and he answered."

"What's the word Aug?"

"Listen I need you to track down a Drew Anderson and Kylie Smith within the hour."

"Okay I will have it for in less than an hour."

"A'ight." I hung up and drove down the road as I thought about how everything had happened, but it was soon to be over rather quickly.

I made a right turn heading to my house. I was in deep thought because whoever was involved was about to feel the wrath of Yung. I pulled up in my driveway and got out. I headed upstairs to get out of the clothes I had on. I put on all black and rolled me a blunt. I stood in the mirror as I smoked my blunt and watched as I exhaled the smoke. I was in my zone and I was ready to watch this bitch die a slow painful death.

I placed my hat on and pulled my hood over it as I walked out to the chemistry lab. I opened the door and hit the light. I looked around and I could tell that my wife had been busy at work. I walked over to the shelf and pulled my gloves from my back pocket. I grabbed the bottle that looked like a bottle of bath and body works lotion. I smiled to myself because my wife was smart as fuck. Only Desire would think of something so clever.

I walked out with the bottle in my hand. Before I got to my car my phone rung and it was Lawrence.

"Whatchu' got fa' me?"

"I got the addresses of both. Drew lives on 2132 Caulder Ln. and Kylie lives around the corner on 1892 Maubry Cr."

"A'ight thanks."

"No problem, but hit me when you make that move."

"Fa'sho."

I hung up and put Drew's address in my gps. I hoped that they could be of help and not be on that bullshit cause I didn't have time for no more bullshit. It didn't take long for me to pull up to his townhouse. I got out and rung the bell and waited for the door to open.

The door opened and ole boy stared at me.

"You Drew?"

"Yeah and you are August Alsina, my professor's husband."

I smirked cause he reminded me of me when I was a few years younger. I looked up and a girl came up behind him.

"Mr. Alsina I think we need talk."