Meeting with an OG

Sylvia

I looked over all the information that August had given me and I was impressed to say the least. I knew that my son was cleaning up the scene and he had to go back to the apartment to get the traces that were left behind. As I looked at the medical record and the notebook I smiled to myself because I was gon' meet the asshole that thought that La'Asia was an angel.

I knew where to find him and I was on a mission to let him meet an OG. I called my driver and told him I needed to head to BuckHead. I stood and smoothed my hands down my black Chanel pantsuit and sensible pumps. My hair was pulled back in a french twist. I put my diamonds on and sprayed my white diamonds perfume. I looked good for an old lady that had been through some things. My cancer was in remission and I was stronger and better than before. I was sharp as a tack.

My intercom buzzed and it let me know that my driver was here. I walked out with my clutch in my hand along with the evidence that I had. I placed my Chanel shades on. Joe opened the back door and I slid in. He got in a drove to the address that I had given him. I looked at the passing scenery as we rode down the street. I was so ready for this meeting. After a thirty minute drive we finally pulled up to a big house on a hill. Joe got out and helped me out. I walked up to the door with the files and notebook in my hand as I looked around.

I rung the bell and waited for someone to answer the door. I watched as the door opened and a man that had a cocky stance.

"Can I help you?"

"No, but I may can help you if you are smart. May I come in?"

He looked at me for a long moment and stepped to the side to let me enter. I took a moment to look around and I saw that he had taste in decor, but I could care less.

"Derr-"

Another man stopped and looked back and forth between Derrick and I.

"Who is she?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I'm about to find out." Derrick looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Well Derrick I'm Mrs. Monroe and OG in the game and I don't take no shit and I don't tolerate bullshit, so I want you to listen carefully to what I have to say." I looked back and forth between the other guy and Derrick.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you." I gave him the information, but rest assure that I had made my copies.

He took the information and started reading the medical file and he became pale. It looked as if he was gonna pass out at any moment.

"You don't look to good Prof. Williams."

"Where did you get this from?"

"That doesn't matter. Just know that your niece....well your niece has paid for all her sins now."

I watched as Dre looked at Derrick wondering what was going on.

"How do you know my daughter?" He asked

"I know what I know and I also know that she killed her mother just as she tried to kill my granddaughter and grandson. She caused a lot of problems with my family and I don't like when my family is messed with." I passed the notebook to Derrick and let him see the obsession she had with married men and men period.

This wasn't the first time she had done something like this and if it hadn't not been for her getting caught she would have succeeded in killing Desire. She killed her mother because he mother was in the way of the man she wanted, so she felt like getting her out the way would be the answer. Anytime she wanted something or wanted somebody else's man she killed.