You Ain't Shit Pt. 2

Desire

I drove down the road wiping tears from my eyes. I was numb. I didn't know what to feel or think at the moment. What hurts the most about this is the fact that he ain't willing to cut her off. She is the whole problem when it comes to what happened. He was in the wrong for allowing it to happen. What I don't understand is why didn't he stop her. How could he let her touch him intimately knowing I was his wife.

Then seeing her nasty ass thongs and a condom wrapper behind the desk was all too much. Its one thing to get head but to stick your dick in another bitch that ain't shit draws the line. I pulled into the garage and headed inside. I looked around at what used to feel like a happy home. Now its a wrecked home all cause of temptation. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I headed upstairs to our bedroom. I grabbed my luggage stuffing things in it. I needed to get away from him and this madness before I kill some body.

I heard the door downstairs and I knew that it was August. I really didn't wanna have to deal with his keeping secrets for two days having ass. The door to our room opened and I didn't even stop what I was doing. I acted as if he wasn't here.

"Desire, please don't do this." He said as his voice cracked with emotions.

I looked up through my tear filled eyes and shook my head. "Tell me why August? Why did you allow this shit to happen?"

"I got caught up and didn't think with the right head. Baybeh I'm so sorry. Please lets work this out." He stepped closer to me.

"Did you fuck her?"

"Desire you should know me better than that."

"The fuck! How can you say that when you had yo dick shoved down her nasty ass throat."

"She means nothing to me and you should know that." He reached for me.

"August don't fucking touch me right now." I stared at him and my heart broke even more because this was the man I loved more than anything. I would die for him. I have proved my love and loyalty so many times. Now I question for what? "At any given moment did you stop and think about me? Did you not realize the impact it was gon' have on us."

"I'm human Desire. I'm gon' make mistakes. I know I fucked up, but it was just head."

I blacked out and started swinging, not caring if I hurt him or not. Hell I was hurting so bad right now. True it was just head, but its the fact that those two had no right being in that type setting.

"Desire stop!" He gripped my arms to stop the blows.

I broke down and for that moment I let him hold me, but I knew that this would be the last time for a while.

"August why? Just tell me what I did to make you forget that for that moment I didn't exist? I tried to be the best woman and wife I could be to you." I sobbed into his chest.

"Baybeh I know and I'm sorry. God knows I am."

I pulled back and removed his arms from around me. I looked around and thought about how we were so happy and now this shit.

"Are you gon' continue to work with her knowing that our marriage is on the rocks?" I looked at him expectantly.

"Desire you gotta understand money is invested and I can't just cu-"

"I get it August. But get this, I'ma let you realize that lil bitch is only gon' cause you more problems if anything. You don't realize the kinda power you gave her. Now she thinks she has done something cause she got a lil piece of you. I warned you about her, but you acted like you were ignorant to the fact." I continued to stuff clothes in my luggage.

"So you just gon' throw this marriage away for one lil mistake." He glared at me angrily.

"No August you did that when let her pleasure you like you were single. You did that by not telling me when you knew that night you had fucked up. You are doing that by continuing to work with the messy ass bitch. I did nothing to ruin us. You did that own your own."

He held his head down in shame and defeat.

"How would you feel if I let another man do to me what you do to me? What if I did that to you? You couldn't handle that. You would feel hurt, betrayed and like a damn fool, but yet you want me to say its all forgiven just like that. Sorry to inform ya, but it don't work like that." I zipped my luggage and move around him.

He gripped my arm and clenched his jaw. I looked up and saw the hurt, pain and remorse in his eyes, but I couldn't just forgive him like it was all good. If I did he would think that he could get away with any and everything.

"You could have stopped her, but you didn't because you enjoyed it. It didn't hit you until after you busted that nut that you had a devoted wife at home. Then to think I wasn't sure about having another baby, but I decided that it was time and I wanted to share that bond with you again." My tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Bay-"

"I know you sorry, but sorry ain't gon' fix this shit. Then you say it was just head like that shit was cool. Naw Aug that shit wasn't cool. I would never disrespect you or this marriage saying some dumb shit like that. I know you mad, but be mad at your damn self cause you did this to us." I pointed in-between me and him.

"And if you didn't fuck her then she left a good scenerio to make you think otherwise. Yet you wanna keep her on your team. Get the fuck outta here my nigga."

He didn't have nothing to say cause he knew I was tellin the truth.

"Get your shit together August and the next time you come off tryna be smart because you mad for your fuck up, I will personally fuck you up.I have no qualms in doing so." I walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to a hotel until I can make arrangements to find me a spot. We need this time apart because right now you all fucked up. You don't know exactly where your loylaties are supposed to be. I will contact you as for as Dayvion is concerned. I will not keep you away from your son because I know how much you love him." After that I walked out and headed down the stairs.

August

I stood there not believing that my wife had just walked out on me. I snapped out of it and ran out the house. She hadn't got in the car yet. I walked up to her and grabbed her.

"August let me fucking go!" She yelled at him

"Desire I can't do that. What am I supposed to do without you?" I pulled her to me.

"You shoulda thought about that when you got caught up. Now I'm not gon' tell you again to let me go!" She hit me in my chest.

I picked her up and she started fighting against me, but I didn't let that stop me. I took her back in the house and threw her on the couch. I got on top of her and started kissing her neck as I started unbuttoning her pants.

At first it seemed like she was giving in until she forcefully pushed me off her.

"Sex is not gon' change my mind. I meant everything that I said August. I don't even know how you expect me to have sex with you right now considering whats going on." She rose and fixed her clothes.

"So this is it then?" I asked as I looked at her through tear-filled eyes.

"Yes this is it." She walked out and didn't look back.

I flopped back on the sofa and let my emotions wash over me. I didn't know what to do. I was so lost and so hurt by how things spun outta control. I ran my hands through my hair and stared at the space where she walked out the door. I pulled her ring from my pocket and looked at it.

I really wasn't shit and I had really fucked up a good thing.

Damn fuck my life.....

Well hopefully they can work things out......We shall see.