Shower Scenes

Twan

I woke up to the bright sunshine and I looked to my left and saw that Nedra wasn't in bed. I heard the shower running and I smiled to myself. I was gon' join her as soon as I checked on Ty. I got up and slipped on my white shorts and headed out the room. I walked into his room and this lil boy slept his lil life away. I couldn't believe that Ned and I had a son. Now all I had to do was put that rock on her finger. I was planning on it this weekend. I ran my hands across his curls and kissed his cheek. I knew that he would sleep for at least another hour.

I walked back out and headed back to my room. The shower was still going and I was about to make my presence known. I dropped my shorts and headed inside the bathroom. She was washing her long and thick hair as the water ran down her body. I felt my dick get hard and I knew I was gon' fuck her in the shower.

I slid the shower door open and stepped in behind her. I placed my hands on top of hers and she slightly jumped. I removed her hands and started massaging her scalp. I felt her relax and moan.

"Damn baby this feels good." She tilted her head back as I let my thick fingers work.

"I know something else that will feel even betta."

"And what might that be?" She turned around and looked down at my dick. She rinsed the shampoo from her hair and stepped back to me.

"You already know you see my dick girl, so stop playin wit a nigga."

"Is Ty still asleep?"

"Yeah I already checked on him."

"Good because I want you to give it to me hard and rough."

She pushed me against the stall and kissed from my neck to my chest. She went all the way down until she got eye level with my dick. She licked the head causing me to jump. It had been a while since she let me see what her mouf do and I was loving this shit.

She was working her mouth on me like pro, hell she was a pro at this shit.

"Damn baby." I said as I looked down at her, gripping her hair tightly in my hand.

She looked up at me and let her mouth dominate me. I felt myself about to cum, but I roughly pulled her up and placed her back against the wall. Her legs automatically wrapped around my torso and I thrust inside her tight walls. We both groaned in pleasure. I could never get enough of her.

"Shit baby you feel so fuckin' good." I whispered in her ear as I continued to stroke in a slow and steady pace. She was so damn wet.

"Shit Twan....right there baby!"

"You like when this dick hit that spot." I stayed right there rotating my hips as I went harder.

"No Twan I love when you hit that spot."

"Good now cum fa' me baby." I went a lil deeper and just like that she let her river flow.

I watched as her body shook from her release. That was the sexiest shit to see. I liked how she came so freely and didn't hold nothin back. I wasn't far behind her when I felt my nut rush outta me and flood her. I rested my head in the crook of her neck and let my orgasm take over me.

I rose my head and looked deep in her eyes. I loved this girl so damn much until it was scary.

"Nedra I love you so fuckin' much."

"I love you too baby. Now let me twerk somethin' on that dick."

I smiled and let her have her way and boy did her ass have her way.

August

I had got up and left Desire asleep. I was getting lil Aug ready to go with my momma. I had fed him and bathed him already. I put him on some levi's and a Run Dmc t-shirt with his his 11's. He was chillin, but that's to be expected. I had his bag packed with his clothes, but between my momma, her momma and daddy, they had his lil behind spoiled.