Chapter 11

No One's POV:
Rachel wakes up quite early the next morning at 5:45am. She was super excited to be going to see the school for the first time. Finn knew how joyful she would be so he decided to go a bit earlier then they planned. They originally planned on going at 10am but since Rachel was already up he wanted to go at 8am instead.
Rachel got up and dressed really quickly and Finn woke up 5 mins after Rachel so he did the same.

Finn- You ready for today?

Rachel- Definitely. (Smiles from ear to ear)

Finn- (Smirks at her)

Rachel- Um... so Finn?... Have you got a girlfriend?

Finn- (looks down) eh...no...I used to but we broke up during Summer. I really did love her and we were going strong but one stupid night, everything changed. She would ignore me during school, on our dates and...well... everywhere really. Then one day she told me she was going in the shower so I waited in her room for her to come out but her phone kept on buzzing and it got to the point where I had to look. I regretted it badly. It turns out she was cheating on me. (tears up a bit)

Rachel- (scoots over and comforts him) Oh Finn, I'm so sorry. But hey, It's her loss and I'm sure you'll find someone just as good or even better.

Finn- I guess you're right. But I was stupid enough to think she was the one for me.

Rachel- Finn, Do you believe in Soulmates?

Finn- Totally. But now I'm drifting away from believing that.

Rachel- What's her name?

Finn- Kitty. Actually, now that I think about it, she was a terrible person. She bullied everyone who wasn't EXACTLY like her which was pretty much everyone. Except for her puppets.

Rachel- Puppets?

Finn- Yeah. They're kind of like her followers but are also her friends. Mostly Because everyone else is scared of her.

Rachel- Oh.Right.

Finn- She was BestFriends with my really close friend, Quinn. But then she betrayed her.

Rachel- How?

Finn- Well not really betrayed but... she threatened her. Kitty said that Quinn had to quit Glee club and the Cheerios otherwise serious damage would be caused to her family. See... Quinn was the Perfect Cheerleader and a really nice person unlike the other one's who act like bitches. Quinn really didn't want to quit Glee or the Cheerios so she completely ignored what Kitty said. Kitty found out that she stayed in both clubs and attacked her. Quinn was then in the Hospital for a week with concussion and a broken arm. It honestly broke my heart to see her like that because we've known each other since Kindergarten and I couldn't help her. (slightly tears up)

Rachel- Why don't you go out with Quinn? She seems perfect. (slightly jealous but sympathetic for him)

Finn- I don't think she's the one for me, but any guy would be lucky to have her. Plus she's like my sister so dating her would just feel awkward and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Rachel- Oh I get it. So what time is it?

Finn- (Looks at his watch) Wow we can talk for ages... it's 6:45am we still need to grab some food for dinner time.

Rachel- Let's go then.

No One's POV:
They both got into the wheelchair, Finn in the front and Rachel in the back. They went to the Diner a few streets a head and had breakfast. Then they went to the shop and bough some groceries for their "Packed Lunch".

Once they had finished collecting their groceries they decided to go straight to the school since it's closer that the woods.

Finn's POV:
We just arrived at the school and are about to roll ourselves in. Rachel seems very nervous so I stop the wheelchair and talk to her.