Chapter 23

Rachel's POV:

We stayed at the hospital until 8 o'clock; that's when the visiting times are over at the hospital so we had to leave. Good news though, Quinn is being discharged in two days which we're all happy about. Finn and I went back to the house and lazed around for an hour or two before deciding to go in the pool; neither of us could get to sleep and it was a Friday night anyway.

"Ready?" I hear Finn call from the bedroom, I was in the bathroom getting my swimsuit on, right now it was about 10 pm.

"Yeah I'll be a sec, I'm just sorting myself out, you can just head in the pool," I hollered back to him, my voice probably sounding a bit faint on the other side of the door.

"Okay, I'll see ya in a minute, do you want the music on?" Finn asked me, referring to the speaker hanging in the pool room, Quinn said we can connect music to them while we're in the water.

"Sure go ahead,"

I slipped my bikini on slowly and avoided looking in the mirror; I hate my body, I'm very self conscious and have scars on my back from my dads. This is all I can wear though because I forgot to buy my own while we were shopping, this is Quinn's.
Making my way out of the bathroom, I let my hair down in their natural curls and meet Finn in the pool room. He's submerged in the water and comes up, meeting my eyes and looking over each feature.

"If that ain't a sight for sore eyes..." He smirked and I smiled at him but crossed my arms over my stomach.
I dipped my legs into the water and slowly slid in. The water was warm, making me shiver in delight. Finn snakes his arms around my waist and I wrapped my legs around him, not before looking down at his perfectly chiseled abs that are very faint but still visible.

"Good choice of music," I whisper to him when I notice one of my favourite songs are playing, I guess he didn't know: Bring me to life- Evanescence.

"You like this song?" he asks me gently and I just nod.

We relax in the pool, swim around, hold each other and sneak in a few kisses here and there. A small part of my bikinis bottom he slid down on my hip and Finn kept on rubbing his fingers over my hip bone where my stretch marks are, they're very small but visible, it was from my hips when I was a teenager and went through the quick stage of puberty, my hips got slightly wider and that's when they appeared. I haven't quite decided if I hate them or don't mind them yet; most girls get them either way, I just got them a bit early. Finn says he loves them but still... I guess I should just a love them since they're a part of me, like free lightening tattoos.

"So beautiful." He whispers and I just continue to blush.

"What about you Mr Hudson? What do you think you are? 'Cause to me, you're perfect," I say back to him and now he blushes at my compliment.

We swam around in each other's arms for another hour and then decided to get out and dried off.

As we were getting into the bed I heard a crash from downstairs. Finn quickly rushed up from the bed and grabs a toilet brush from the bathroom in our bedroom.

"A toilet brush? What're you gonna do, scrub them to death?" I whisper yelled.

"Would you wanna be touched by it?" He whispered back. Well played Hudson.  He starts to go down the stairs and I follow behind. "Nuh uh! You're staying here." I scoffed at him and followed anyway.

We slowly crept down, trying not to make a sound and entered the kitchen where we heard the clattering come from. When we were further in, I couldn't believe my eyes.

~*~*~*~*

What do you guys think it is?!?! 🙊😱👀

I know I haven't updated in nearly 3 months but please believe me when I say I've been busy and am sorry!!!! As you know I'm working on two other stories on my other account littlegleek04 if you wanna check it out! ❤️🌙⭐️🎶

Also, I should've mentioned this ages ago but I have an Instagram account dedicated just to glee. It's called @Dont_stop_gleeving so please follow me on that! 🙏🔥🌀❄️

There's not much else to say except for: I LOVE YOU!!!! ❤️❤️😘👌