Chapter 8

Hi guys, I'm going to write a little differently when the characters are talking because it takes absolutely ages trying to put some things in bold and some things in italics and stuff so... I know I haven't had +10 votes and +5 comments yet but please vote for my story. I am really young (12) so please excuse any bad writing and grammar xxxx thanks guys 😂😘

~8am~

Rachel's POV:
Ok, today's the day I will tell Finn I'm going to school with him. I am quite excited about going even though it'll be scary. First I need to wake him up which is always fun; he is so adorable when he wakes up because his hair is quite messy and he forgets where he is which is cute, plus, he talks in a really sleepy voice.Here we go.

Rachel- Finn...Finn wake up (gently shakes his shoulder)

Finn- Hmm?...what?...(confused)... where am I?

Rachel- (giggles at his cuteness) You're still in the woods remember?

Finn- Oh yeah...(chuckles then goes back to sleep)

Rachel- Come on Finn, I have something really important to tell you.

Finn- Yeah ok, can you just give me 2 minutes to wake up (begs like a little child)

Rachel- Yeah, sure. (watches him attempt to wake himself up)

Finn- (slaps his face a few times and sits up but still goes back to sleep) hmmmmmm.... (Snorts but wakes him self up properly)

Rachel- (just stands there confused, giggling to herself quietly) Need some help there Finn?

Finn- Nah... I think I'm good, so what is it that you wanted to tell me?

Rachel- I've thought about your offer of going to WMHS and I accept. But will you help me get through because I will probably get bullied because I'm just a fat, annoying, ugly Jew with a big nose (chuckles nervously then looks down at her feet)

Finn- Hey look at me (puts his finger under her chin and lifts her head up so they're looking into each other's eyes and speaks to her in a gentle tone) You are beautiful, your nose is in perfect proportion to your face and you are probably the skinniest teenager I have EVER seen, especially since you've never really had a meal. Okay?

Rachel- Okay. When do I start school?

Finn- Probably Monday once I talk to principle Figgins. Are you nervous?

Rachel- Pfffttt..... no...... (Chuckles nervously)

Finn- There is no reason to be nervous, I will talk to Mr. Schuester and ask if you can be in glee club with me and a bunch of other kids. I haven't heard you sing yet but I'm sure your as good as you look. (smirks)

Rachel- (blushes) Actually I'm far from looking good but... thank you for all you've done for me and I know we still don't know each other very well yet but I hope we get to.

Finn- Of course we will. We still don't have any where to live and when we do, I promise we'll be living together in a little shoe box apartment, does that sound good to you?

Rachel- Of course it does. Now can you please speak to the principle and see if I'm allowed to come to school with you.... please please please (begs like a child and holds onto his waist)

Finn- No need to beg Rach, I was going to as soon as you let go (laughs)

Rachel- YAY!!!!

~Phone call between Finn and Principle Figgins~

Figgins- Hello this is WMHS how may I be of assistance?

Finn- Hello Principle Figgins? This is Finn Hudson speaking.

Figgins- Aaahhhh Mr Hudson, what can I do for you?

Finn- Well I was wonde- (gets cut off)

Figgins- Care to explain why you haven't attended school in weeks?

Finn- Long story... but I need to ask you a favour, Is there any chance you would let someone come into school until my time at WMHS ends?

Figgins- Depends on who it is. What is there name?

Finn- Rachel Berry

Figgins- Well I don't see a problem with letting another student in so bring her by tomorrow (Sunday) to show her around the school, where her locker is, class schedule etc.

Finn- Um... Yeah about that... is there any chance she can have all of her classes with me?

Figgins- I can try and arrange that but no promises, don't push your luck Hudson.

Finn- I won't Sir I promise. Thank you, have a good day.

~End of conversation~

Rachel- Well? (Looks at him with hope in her eyes)

Finn- (talks excitedly) You can go to school. (hugs her)

Rachel- OMG thank you so much Finn I really appreciate it (smiles really wide)

Finn- No problem. Figgins said you can start on Monday but I should bring you in tomorrow so you are with familiar with the school and so you can get your locker and your class schedule. AND I asked Figgins if you can have your classes with me and he said he can arrange that. (smiling like a goof ball)

Rachel- I can't thank you enough Finn.

Finn- You just did. OMG it's already 11am (laughs with Rachel) Have we been up for 3 hours already?

Rachel- Yeah. Hey Finn?

Finn- Hmmmm?

Rachel- Will people like me, like your friends? And what clubs can I join that might help me make some friends?

Finn- You don't have to worry about people liking you and there are lots of clubs you can join such as Glee club and the Cheerios and debate club...

Rachel- What's the Cheerios?

Finn- It's like a cheerleading squad but I kinda need to warn you about Coach Sue... She can be a bit mean sometimes but don't worry too much, my friend Quinn is on the Cheerios and She's still alive (they both giggle)

Rachel- Well I'll just see how it goes. WAIT. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? I'm gonna look like a tramp, how do I know what normal kids look like?

Finn- (laughs at her) Don't worry I think you look great.

Rachel- Yeah but even if I was wearing a curtain you would say I looked great because your so sweet and caring, it's just in your personality.

Finn- (blushes) I can't really help that but I know I'll not be the only one who thinks you look great so just calm down stop worrying and we'll go out to the mall now and get everything you need okay?

Rachel- Okay.

I will try and post another chapter tonight but remember, please vote and comment xxxx thanks guys 😘😄😙😂