Chapter 2

Finn's POV:
Not many people have the life I have right now. I try my very best to make people happy and calm but it just feels like I have walked a thousand miles just to get kicked squared in the stomach.

My mom always comes in drunk and abuses me; when she isn't drunk she still abuses me but not as much. My step-dad 'Burt' is always away on the streets,drunk, and nearly gets himself arrested, but when he's home, he abuses me 10x worse than what my mom does. He's an ass.
That's why I have decided to run away. Since my mom is at the bar, I'm going to pack everything I want and need into my suitcase. I decided to take:
Money $4000 (from working at Burt's tyre shop)
Snacks
Drinks (water,pop, etc.)
Family photo
Clothes
First aid kit
Phone and charger
Blanket
Torch
Baseball Bat
And a few other things.

My mom won't get back until around 1 am anyway so she won't miss me,hell, she won't even notice I'm gone. I finally build up the courage and walk out of the door. I hail a cab and tell him to take me to the forest, I know I have enough money to stay at a motel or something but the forest is like my second home, I like to come here all the time to clear my mind and just think.

It's about 10 pm so I decide to call it a day, put the blanket around me and crawl next to a decent size tree.
5 am-
I keep on hearing footsteps but I know it's probably just the wind,I shut my eyes once again and try to get to sleep...SNAP, I know what a twig sounds like when it breaks and that is definitely what it was. Also, I know for a fact that's not the wind that caused it to break so I quietly get up get the baseball bat and get ready to take a swing. It's quite light so I can see clearly, I can see a person slightly peeking around a tree. I take a deep breath, grab the person by their collar and pin them up against the tree. I can now fully see the persons face and just stare........

Rachel's POV:
I hop on a train and get a ticket to "Lima, Ohio" that was the cheapest ticket they had so I took it. I find myself being very tired so I shut my eyes and had a decent bit of rest.

I wake up just in time because we seem to be pulling up into the train station. Once the train had stopped, I grabbed my pink suitcase and speed-walked out of the station. I hail a cab and tell him to take me to the forest, going to the forest always helps me clear at my mind. It's about 4:30 am so I decide to just walk around. I've been walking around for about half an hour and I'm getting a bit tired; I start making my way over to a decent looking tree. I try not to break the peaceful silence but some how manage to snap a twig.
Someone is obviously here in the woods with me because I can hear heavy breathing and slow footsteps. I quickly hide behind a tree and wait until the person has left. I wait a few seconds but there is just silence.

Suddenly, someone comes up from the other side of the tree and gets a hold of my collar, I shut my eyes and prepare myself for the worst. My eyes have been shut for about 15 seconds and the person still hasn't done anything; I slowly open my eyes and find myself looking into a pair of gorgeous looking amber ones. He seems to be staring at me so I cough slightly as a signal for him to let go of me, it works because he slowly sets me down to the ground. I can't help but notice how handsome he is, and he is VERY tall, I am only small so he is like a giant to me. We just gaze into each other's eyes for a few seconds, some how it feels like time has stopped.

Sorry this chapter is quite short but the next one should be longer xxxx thanks guys xx Tell me what I should write into the story to make is interesting and exciting xxxx 🙏😉