Chapter 6

*1 week later*

Rachel's POV:
I only have 3 more weeks left on my crutches. The doctor said it healed A lot better than what they expected. I really didn't want to tell them what happened to my ankle so Finn just told them I fell down the stairs. That's what I like about Finn, you don't need to say anything, he can just sense there is something wrong by the look on your face.

Oh, we are living it the Walmart right now so we don't have to spend much money on a motel or something. We've had to sneak around a bit and hide in the Walmart until everyone has gone. We're using all of the equipment from the store every night such as:

Mattresses
Food
Drink
Alarm Clock (to wake us up very early so we don't get caught)
Pillows
Blankets
Etc.

We have also been taking showers in the local swimming pool (showers of course, not the actual pool) and we've slept on one mattress which is quite comfy because Finn provides a lot of heat which is quite useful. It isn't awkward to share a bed because it is massive and we stay on separate sides.

Just when we thought we got hold of the routine, one night when we were sleeping, they forgot to turn off the burglar alarms and when I sneezed, all hell broke loose. Police were here in less than a minute and so was the owner of the Walmart, Finn and I immediately got kicked out and we decided to just hail a cab and go back to the forest. I sobbed into Finn's chest for about 40 minutes because I have never been so embarrassed or ashamed of anything in my whole life. Except for my Dads. Finn didn't mind that I soaked his shirt, he just held onto me tightly and rocked me back and forth to calm me down. I don't know what I would do without him, he just makes me feel so safe and loved. We are at that stage in friendship where he feels like a brother to me and I feel like a sister to him. But I think my feelings are becoming slightly stronger and I am falling for him. I know I've only known him for about two weeks but it feels like I've known him forever.

Sorry it was so short but it was just a filler chapter.
Here's a little update in case you were confused,
Rachel was abused by her two gay dads, Hiram and LeRoy, So she runs away from New York and goes to Lima,Ohio.
Finn is in the exact same situation so he decides to run away and start a new life and goes to the forest because he likes to go there and clear his mind. Rachel also goes to the forest for the same reason.
They meet in the most bizarre way and tell each other's stories. They then live in the Walmart and get caught DUN DUN DUN 😂

So, yeah, please stay tuned and I
Will definitely post again tomorrow thanks guys xxxx Plus the big surprise should be coming up in the next few chapters xxxx 😏🙏😂🙌😘🎉😇🎄🎅💙💎👌😍☺️🙈🎁😉❤️🎊🎈🔮💋💋💋💋 (sorry I love using emojis) 😂😂