Chapter 16

Rachel's POV:
I felt amazing up there, singing my heart out. When class was over, Finn walked me to the bleachers; I needed some air. He stared into my eyes for a few seconds before he started to talk.

Finn- You were so awesome up there, Rach.

Rachel- Really?! I don't even think I'm a good singer.

Finn- Are you kidding? You owned it. Honestly, don't be surprised if Mr.Schue makes you his female vocalist.

Rachel- (Blushes then looks down)

Finn- (Notices her blushing) Don't look down, it's cute.

Rachel- Stop. you're gonna make me blush even more (giggling)

Finn- Well I think it's cute so I'm gonna keep doing it. (Smirks) You're the hottest, adorable, most talented girl in school... no... Lima.

Rachel- (Squeals and blushes a lot so she looks like a strawberry) Stop lying Finn, I'm none of that. (Smiles)

Finn- Yeah you are and so much more. (moves closer to her and puts his hand on the back of her neck)

Rachel- (Looks deeply into his eyes then leans in slightly) really?

Finn- (whispers) Yeah.

He leant in a bit more so I followed his lead. I closed my eyes and our lips connected... Fireworks. It got slightly heated as he slipped in the tongue and we were exploring each other's mouths. When we both needed to come up for air, he just stared into my eyes.

Finn- You're beautiful.

Rachel- (Blushes) Did you feel a spark too?

Finn- Yeah. I saw Fireworks.

Rachel- Same. I seriously hope I didn't just ruin our friendship.

Finn- (laughs lightly) You didn't... Rachel, will you be my girlfriend?

Rachel- (Smiles) Yes.

That's all I've been waiting for. Those words that just slipped out of Finn's mouth. That's all I needed.

We left the bleachers and retrieved our wheelchair from the janitors closet. Quinn and Puck waited for us by the truck. Finn and I were talking as we headed to their car, as we were doing so, we spotted them making out on the hood.

Finn- Well this is awkward.

Rachel- Yeah. (She whistles really loudly so that she interrupts them) GUYS!?!?!

Quinn- (Climbs of from Puck and blushes) Hey guys.

Puck- Hey dudes (blushes but tries to act cool)

Rachel- Dudes?!

Puck- (Rolls his eyes) Fine... Guys!

Rachel- Thank you. So what were you two up to when we came? (Pretending not to know)

Quinn- Just talking (nervous)

Finn- Really Q? Is that what we call it these days? (Smirks)

Quinn- (blushes) Oh shut up and just get in the bloody car (laughs)

All- (laughs)

We all then hop into their car and put the wheelchair in the trunk (boot) Quinn and Puck are sitting in the front and me and Finn in the back. There aren't any gaps in between the seats so we can literally slide along. (a/n like the truck Finn had in the episode Funeral when he broke up with Quinn) Halfway through the journey I saw Puck take one hand off the clutch and slide his arm around Quinn's tiny waist, he looked at her so lovingly and pulled her closer to him. Quinn then gave him a beautiful smile and he kissed the crown of her head. Finn noticed I was staring at them so he put his arm around my shoulder and started stroking my hair. I loved it. He is so sweet and caring, it kinda makes me wonder why he wants to be with me. I could then taste salty water in my mouth and a cool sensation on my cheeks, I guess Finn noticed that too.