Chapter 19

Puck's POV:

Sitting in the ambulance next to Quinn, I continue to hold her hand and kiss it after every other word that escapes my mouth.

"Come on baby, please wake up. I got you and I'm never letting go." I whisper in the crook of her neck where I happen to be sobbing.

Finn and Rachel are sitting beside me, cradling each other and crying silently. Some people may think we are over reacting but all 4 of us are super close, Quinn is like a sister to Finn. A best friend to Rachel. A soulmate for me. I know it sounds cheesy but I really couldn't care less because I'm in love with this girl. I'd do anything to make her feel okay.

Once we FINALLY reach the hospital, they wheel Quinn into a 'private' room and one of the paramedics lays their hand on top of my chest.

"I'm sorry sir we need some room in there and you can't go in, sit in the waiting area sweetie," she says quietly.

I angrily storm over to where Finn and Rachel are still cuddling each other and sit down, trying to keep as calm as possible but failing miserably. They get the point and try and comfort me.

"She'll be fine dude, it was probably just too hot in the room and she fainted?" Finn states rather than asks.

I just look down and play with my hands, waiting for news on the love of my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm woken up to a nurse gently shaking my shoulder,

"Sir, we have results on Ms Fabray's tests," she says quietly because other visitors are sleeping too, it must be quite late.

She leads me into a small room with a table and 6 chairs, we both take a seat facing each other and she starts talking.

"We don't usually pay so much attention to patients that have only taken a faint; Ms Fabray also had a low blood pressure and blurred vision,"

"She's awake?!" I interrupt her,

"Yes but please let me finish sir... As I was saying, we looked further into it by doing many tests on her, one of the paramedics saw some scabs on each of her knuckles which leads to Bulimia. Bulimia is a very serious case, especially if she has been doing it for a long time, after that we ran a pregnancy scan which came back positive..." She kept talking after that but my lungs were coming up my throat.

Pregnant. I'm too young to be a father. Quinn probably hates me for being so irresponsible.

After she's done talking, she goes back to check on Quinn and once I get to the waiting room I just breakdown in front of Finn and Rachel who both rush up to me straight away.

Finn's POV:

"What's wrong dude?" I ask Puck, eager to know the answer and find out about my little 'sister'.

"She-she's Pregnant," he sobs. I give him a bro-hug and Rachel hugs him pretty tightly.

"Oh my," is all Rachel can say; that's more than what I can say though.

After talking to us for half an hour, the nurse tells him he can see Quinn who is down the hall. He leaves straight away and that leaves me shocked with Rachel.

Unexpectedly, I start crying hysterically and can't seem to stop; Rach just holds me tightly while I sob into her neck.

She sings 'Keep Holding On' to me by Avril Lavigne, one of my favourite songs. I then know that everything will be okay.

I'm so sorry guys, I should stop promising to update when I don't actually know if I have the time.🙊

I start school again tomorrow 😩 which probably means I'll be updating a bit more frequently with longer chapters because school really stresses me out and writing kinda calms me down. 🙈🔥💤

Thank you so much for reading my story and please continue to read on as I have A LOT of drama prepared. 😉😍😘💥

Please Vote 🌙
Please Comment ⭐️

Shoutouts: ❄️🌀❄️🌀

ScaseyR
Noahpuckermanlover_
Amberjessica
FinchelLuver765
luvcam
Akward_Girl

More shoutouts to come so stay tuned ☀️

Thanks guys xx ❤️⭐️👌🙊😍🙏☀️😉🙋❄️🌀😚💤🔥😘🙈🌙❤️