Chapter 14

Finn's POV:
I am so excited to move in with Quinn, Rachel and Puck. Quinn's house is amazing and absolutely huge. Her dad is a big business man so he earns a lot of money and her mom, Judy, is a nurse so she gets loads of money too.

My feelings for Rachel are becoming stronger and, sometimes, I just feel the urge to kiss her. I'm trying to take it slow but I can't. It's too hard. We're moving into Quinn's house tomorrow but we can stay there tonight. Currently, we are at school, I'm in the middle of Geography class and am nearly asleep. My eyes are nearly shut and I'm finding it hard to keep them open. Then my teacher, Ms. Smith, rudely interrupts my thoughts.

Ms. Smith- Mr. Hudson?

Finn-(snores slightly) yeah?

The class laugh because they know I was asleep.

Ms. Smith- Mr. Hudson are you feeling alright?

Finn- Um... yeah... I guess.

Ms. Smith- Go and take a rest in the nurses office.... And take someone with you, we wouldn't want you fainting on your journey there.

Puck-(Smirks) I think he should take Rachel.

Rachel- (Blushes) Um... I don't mind.

Finn- Yeah. Rachel can come with me if she likes?

Rachel- Sure (Smiles softly)

Quinn- Take care of him Rachel. He'll fall over without any help (winks at them both)

In the corner of my eye, I see Rachel blush. I giggle a bit and nod my head in agreement. We both gather our books up and head out of the door.

Rachel- What was wrong with you in there? I didn't really hear much except for the class laughing.

Finn- (Chuckles) Yeah. I kinda fell asleep.

Rachel- (Smiles) Oh. Are we going to the nurses office or...?

Finn- Nah. We've still got another hour or so before Glee.

Rachel- (Smiles) Ok.

We continue walking around school when the bell rang, signalling our 15 minute break time before next period.
As we were walking, Rachel kept talking about how excited she was for her first time in Glee. I saw Karofsky walk up to Rach and put his arm around her shoulders. I could see in her eyes that she was VERY uncomfortable.

Finn- What do you want Karofsky? (In a pissed voice)

Karofsky- (Smirks) Just saying 'hello' to this little hottie over here.

He caresses her cheek with the back of his hand and I notice a small tear roll down Rachel's cheek.

Finn- Back off Karofsky and get off her.

Karofsky- Fine. I'll stay away this time but I can't guarantee the next (chuckles and walks off)

Finn- Are you okay?

Rachel- (Shakes her head and starts crying softly)

Finn- C'mere. (Pulls her into his arms and comforts her)

I gently pull her into my arms and rub the crown of her head to calm her down. I whisper soothing words into her ear and she eventually calms down.

Finn- Are you ready for Glee?

Rachel- (Wipes her tears and smiles) yeah.

Finn- Lets go.

I lead her into the Choir room and were apparently the first one's there.

Rachel- What do I need to do?

Finn- You can sing if you want?

Rachel- What should I sing though?

Finn- (Puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs slightly) You don't have to sing anything in particular but the best option is to sing what your feeling.

Rachel- (Smiles at his advice) Thanks Finn. I'll see what I'm feeling in the moment.

Finn- (Smiles)

We just wait for 10 minutes talking and waiting for the people to start piling in the classroom.

This was probably just a filler chapter. I really do apologise for not giving you a chapter in ages. BUT Spring break is in another week and I'm off for two weeks 😄😊 so that means I will constantly feed you chapters until your eyes hurt from reading 😂⭐️ I'm nearly up to 2k readers... thank you guys soooo much ❤️ It's my Birthday on Saturday ❄️🙈🌙⭐️🎁 also I would like to give a shoutout to these accounts (please update your stories and make more sequels 😂🙏) :

mellyrivera
Hannahisamermaid
Himynameserin
ScaseyR
haydenr389
CharmNadine
gleeupdater
amysfanfics
wenrichtwanjari
kaleigh_1215
finchelforever1266
Gleefever
Monteithlove82
gleekcorylove1982
GleeksLoveCory
ultimategleek
Bunny4962
Quick4EverLove
Akward_Girl
Quinnf10
Ceri4488
agleekyfinchel
kayle_reads
SierraTilley
Amberjessica
Quickisendgame
NatalieMccarthy
candybubbles1342
rachelberryyy
kennibri
LeanaticLovatic_X
Leascoffeeaddiction
gleeandcorylover

And many more users xxxx Get used to shoutouts because I may be giving one to YOU in more chapters to come 😂⭐️❤️👌☺️🌙